Home Match Day Thread 13-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra (2nd attempt MATCH OFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Few hours early but I have to get up really early tomorrow.

I just hope that we play good, and score more than Crewe.

Goodnight campers.

If we defend as badly as we did at Gillingham we‘ll concede, without doubt, and to defend like that again would indicate a deeper seated defensive problem than we feared. Eradicate those weaknesses and create chances like we can then we‘ll win this game; we have too much quality to miss chances again like we did last Saturday.
3-1 Oxford.

Hopefully the players will want “revenge” because of what happened last Saturday. I feel like the team is starting to click. 4-0.

Hopefully the players will want “revenge” because of what happened last Saturday. I feel like the team is starting to click. 4-0.

This will cut both ways though. I'm sure Crewe will feel the same after Robinson's words to the press.

Good to hear that Dan Agyei will be given an extended run in the side. It needs to be recognised that he will have the occasional game where he’s not great or the best player on the pitch (as he was on Saturday) but that doesn’t mean he has to be immediately pulled out.

I’m confident about this one, I think everything will click and we’ll score a few goals. We’re a good team. Fancy a 4-2 or 3-1.

Not sure they’ll be wanting revenge for something a few of them knew about that morning through the WhatsApp groups. They’ll probably want to win the game though.

2-1 Oxford.

Not sure they’ll be wanting revenge for something a few of them knew about that morning through the WhatsApp groups. They’ll probably want to win the game though.

2-1 Oxford.
I mainly meant about the comments in the press from their manager such as how they could have made us weaker and not told us etc.

Think if we are due to give someone a hiding and our strikers find their shooting boots. Having said that we will not keep a clean sheet. I will go with 4-1 to Oxford. Taylor x2, Henry and Winnall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom