13/08/22 - L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
From KR's iFollow interview previewing Lincoln:

CW: "Reflecting 48 hours after Bristol Rovers...?"

KR: "Good performance"

I know you have to take KR's comments with a pinch of salt but this is frankly ridiculous even for him. I don't think you'll find one fan, watching from the terrace or iFollow, glass half full or empty, who would try and claim we played well on Saturday.

Not hard to see why they cut that bit from the free-to-watch YouTube version.

Last edited:
From KR's iFollow interview previewing Lincoln:

CW: "Reflecting 48 hours after Bristol Rovers...?"

KR: "Good performance"

I know you have to take KR's comments with a pinch of salt but this is frankly ridiculous even for him. I don't think you'll find one fan, watching from the terrace or iFollow, half glass full or empty, who would try and claim we played well on Saturday.

Not hard to see why they cut that bit from the free-to-watch YouTube version.
Frankly I wasn't sure if you were joking and had to watch the interview for myself. It's the first thing out of his mouth - if he hasn't even got the honesty to admit it was a poor performance, I despair. Then later on he claims his 'openness and transparency when we don't play well' is why he is getting flak. Mind you Chris Williams reckons we are 'making the chances'! A few but not many, Chris.

And this is on the subscription version - so those watching aren't casually clicking about. They have paid to watch and so are presumably die hard OUFC supporters who will have seen Saturday's debacle for themselves. I don't know whether to laugh or be slightly insulted that he even considers we might fall for such 'transparent' guff.

KR lives in a parallel universe. Perhaps he should have come and watched that debacle from where I was standing. Yes, it’s insulting.

I liked the way he conveniently left out the one on one chance rovers had when long fell over near the end of the match when listing rovers chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom