13/08/22 - L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be giving water away for free, in the ground.
I have suggested that in the email to BRFC secretary, Dave and their SLO, Clare, especially bearing in mind the extortionate price of £25 for open terrace. They should be looking after their paying customers and providing free water!
I did also ask them how it is practical to take two bottles of water, without caps, onto the open terrace and make them last two hours without them being knocked over and losing all the water.
I didn't get a reply!

I have suggested that in the email to BRFC secretary, Dave and their SLO, Clare, especially bearing in mind the extortionate price of £25 for open terrace. They should be looking after their paying customers and providing free water!
I did also ask them how it is practical to take two bottles of water, without caps, onto the open terrace and make them last two hours without them being knocked over and losing all the water.
I didn't get a reply!
Mmmmm sounds about right.fair play to you though & manor lounger.

I didn't get a reply!
If it's any help, look back in this thread for my post following a call from the BRFC Safety Officer this morning. A "pragmatic" approach will be shown with stewards advised to go "softly". In other words, we may get to keep the caps. Probably worth saying please and thank you! :rolleyes:

Shouldn’t our SLO be talking to their SLO on this? It’s risking a far more dangerous situation to limit water than the one they perceive to be more risky.
Common sense in football has never been a priority, sadly not likely to start now.

I have a spare terrace ticket for tomorrow if anyone wants it - over 65 but dont know whether they actually check!

I didn't get a reply!

Demand they are refilled from the tap whenever you want more.

The worlds gone mad, it’s not even that hot, just take a decent sized bottle of water to suit your needs in the ground with the bottle cap in your pocket. Pop the cap back on the bottle as soon as you get in job done. Agree with people above - I’d be amazed if away fans throw bottles on the pitch but I’d put money on at least one bottle thrown towards Matty Taylor from the home end.

The worlds gone mad, it’s not even that hot, just take a decent sized bottle of water to suit your needs in the ground with the bottle cap in your pocket. Pop the cap back on the bottle as soon as you get in job done. Agree with people above - I’d be amazed if away fans throw bottles on the pitch but I’d put money on at least one bottle thrown towards Matty Taylor from the home end.
The gas fans have been known to throw bottles of P**s over the away fans from their stand.

Demand they are refilled from the tap whenever you want more.
This is exactly right. It was 32 in the shade but 45 degrees in direct sun today in my garden and could be even hotter tomorrow on that terrace with no shade at all. The Rovers refreshment shack does have a freshwater tap - I used it when they ran out of bottled water a couple of seasons back on a hot day. Definitely not a risk to take lightly.

Anyone know where to go tomorrow when collecting tickets from Bristol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom