Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/07/2019 PSF: Woking v OUFC MDT +++

Those actually there can tell me different perhaps, but from the radio commentary this sounds very uninspiring.

According to Nathan there’s a significant bid in for a defender but it’s NOT Findlay. Also Evans is ‘quite interested’ in joining us but there’s still a lot to sort out.

Decent combination between Lofthouse & Skyes... shot goes wide

The optimist in me thinks that maybe Guthrie is no longer with us because we’ve made significant progress with Findlay? ? I did think Guthrie would’ve made a good squad player though.

According to RadOx commentary the centre-half we have made a substantial bid for isn’t Findlay.

HT 0-1 to U's .... hope the second half has a bit more excitement

Not the greatest half - you wouldn’t want this team starting the first game of the season (and they won’t be, calm down everyone)

If you didn’t know any of the Oxford players you’d clearly see Sykes and Dickie are a class above. Hanson has been poor and Fosu and Frear anonymous - hope Fosu just isn’t trying as he’s barely done anything.

Lopes isn’t a lone striker, that’s for sure.

I like the look of Berkoe though.

The youngsters getting pushed around too easily, as well as their niggly tackles.

Does anyone know when Baptiste is back?
Hall has a knock and is out injured.

Woking are a physical and not averse to fouling side.
Not a very inspiring first half. Sam Long looks a little off his game but I thought Hanson looked very determined to impress.
Several of our players are having to dodge some lunging tackles. Far too lenient ref.

Henry on for Fosu ... no other changes ...as yet

Back
Top Bottom