Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/07/2019 PSF: Woking v OUFC MDT +++

Starting line up at Woking is :- Eastwood, Berkoe, Jones , Dickie, Long, Sykes, Hanson, Frear, Fosu, Lofthouse , Lopez

Subs Stevens, McMahon, Alladyce, Mousinho, Ruffles, Brannagan, Gorrin , Whyte, Henry, Crooks , James, Heap, McCreadie

Last edited:
Anyone driving here, couple of free spaces right by the away entrance. No charge!

D_W7_vtWsAE-01X.jpg:large

Starting line up at Woking is :- Eastwood, Berkoe, Jones , Dickie, Long, Sykes, Hanson, Frear, Fosu, Lofthouse , Lopez

Subs Stevens, McMahon, Alladyce, Mousinho, Ruffles, Brannagan, Gorrin , Whyte, Henry, Crooks , James
[/QUOTBe nice to see Brannagan and Gorrin on together when the subs come on, should be a good pairing, hopefully we'll see.

Dickie looking unimpressed at playing in what is virtually an U23 line up.

How is it virually an u23 side when the 1st 6 players on the list above were all or are regular 1st team squad members? And trialist Elliot Frear, if he was to sign would be part of the 1st team squad.

Dickie looking unimpressed at playing in what is virtually an U23 line up.
How did he 'look unimpressed'?
Eastwood, Long, Hanson, Sykes. Fosu, Frear, Dickie. Hardly U23s?
Like most of the friendly games the first half ams second half teams have been a mixture of younger and older players

Sykes best player on the pitch so far. Berkoe looks ok. Frear is tiny. Lofthouse and Lopes seem young (if you see what I mean) Hanson disappointing

The optimist in me thinks that maybe Guthrie is no longer with us because we’ve made significant progress with Findlay? ? I did think Guthrie would’ve made a good squad player though.

Back
Top Bottom