+++ 13/07/20 L1 Play Off FINAL - OUFC v Wycombe+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardboard army...Cardboard army. Hope they are waterproof as rain is forecast for later.
What's the time?
Just fished out my bottle of Balveny from the back of the drinks cabinet which I keep for celebrations,no water or ice thanks, so I won't be drowning my sorrows but toasting a victory for the Mighty Yellows.
What's the time now.
Beers all lined up ready to go and when the lads have a drinks break, I will join them.
Butterflies starting now so need a beer to calm the nerves. Cheers.
Now how's the time going?

Fair to say my work productivity has taken a slip today.

Anyone remember the oufc song that went..

We beat the leeds and the geordies too, were the only utd in divisiom 2

Kevin brocks quite special we know
When he played for england he ran the show
Bobby robson should play the whole darn lot
Except for bobby mcdonald for hes a scot!
Written by my brother in his song 'United Are Back (In Division 2)' and released on a single in 1984 by his band 'Upstreet'!

2 hours to kick off..................................

Wait for them to take a knee and shoot!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Win at all costs.

coyy work is done jobs at home are done now it’s time to drink cider and wait shitting myself more nervous about today than I was on my wedding day I hope the boys perform as well as I did on that day to be fair to myself lol ??????⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽️ The Us are going up

I look at the clock then get on with something else to take mind off it then I glance back at the clock.. How can only have 3mins past since I looked at clock!!!! Damn taking ages.

Awesome. Loved it as a kid. Any chance to put it up on you tube?
I still have the single, though whether I could work out how to put it onto You Tube is another question entirely...don't totally understand this new fangled technology, but I'll have a bash!

When it gets to 6.00pm we can switch to a 90 minute countdown............................... even Pointless is dragging more than normal!!

Really dived into work today to try and forget about this, but it must have been somewhere in my subconscious because I've been grinding my teeth all day.

Going to get my head down again for an hour or so, if I can.

3-1 to us, from behind.

⚽??

Its a sign.............. the stupid giggly women won Pointless..........

Beer time.

One of you fuckers do something that will occupy me for 10 minutes.

Please.

I’m just leaving the house and going to catch the 16:00 to Liverpool Street. Should be at Marylebone by 17:30 and metropolitan line straight to Wembley. Where’s everyone meeting?
Where da fok is everyone?? Bloody quiet here (I’m assuming it’s pay at the gate)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom