+++ 13/07/20 L1 Play Off FINAL - OUFC v Wycombe+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a daydream where Eastwood makes an absolute howler of a Wycombe corner.

Just terrified myself.

Taking us to win this comfortably. Oxford to score 4 and win at 21-1 is insane especially when can lay in running
As is OUFC HT/FT at 7-2
Frankly if we can't handle hoof-ball and a physical side, we will struggle in th Championship
But we are way better than that and suspect way fitter too than the Bucks also rans
Probably also fair to say than NONE of out very talented midfield played to their full potential v Pompey. Time to come good
Think we win by 5 - chance to showcase ourselves to OOC higher level players who cant possibly expect to have same £ deals amidst CV19 - suspect we will only sign on 1yr contracts anyway

Taking us to win this comfortably. Oxford to score 4 and win at 21-1 is insane especially when can lay in running
As is OUFC HT/FT at 7-2
Frankly if we can't handle hoof-ball and a physical side, we will struggle in th Championship
But we are way better than that and suspect way fitter too than the Bucks also rans
Probably also fair to say than NONE of out very talented midfield played to their full potential v Pompey. Time to come good
Think we win by 5 - chance to showcase ourselves to OOC higher level players who cant possibly expect to have same £ deals amidst CV19 - suspect we will only sign on 1yr contracts anyway
Tbf we will struggle in the Championship in the first season, if we manage to stay up then with added investment we could have a comfortable stay in the championship

F*ck I did loads of work around the house last week...should have saved some for this afternoon.

Tbf we will struggle in the Championship in the first season, if we manage to stay up then with added investment we could have a comfortable stay in the championship
Disagree Sarge. There are so many clubs treading water. Think we will do quite well - top half - most of them have such financial difficulties may well see 3 or 4 with point deductions. Just my humble and depends how fragmented the team gets after this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom