Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Well after the goal feast at Crewe can the Yellows bring the total goals in 2 games to at least 10?
I don't think the Shrews will be so generous, but if we play like Saturday we should score at least 4.

Let's take that confidence, that fight and that freedom to play and see where it gets us. 2 nil Oxford, Sam Long and Matty Taylor!

I'm also making sure I wear the same pants and sitting on the same sofa
fa99a50b882f903536f5e3081deff363.jpg

After the lords mayors show. We will be bloody awful and win 1:0 with a 98th min own goal, which will be our only shot on target lol. COYY

Will be different to Saturday and after Barkers brilliant goal he will be man marked by two but as he showed on Saturday he showed the Crewe players a clean pair of heals so he could be a danger for them which might also act as a foil so others may be able to take advantage m.

Look in all probability we won’t make the playoffs. So why not just let the guys of the leash have some fun over the remaining games and let’s see where we are in May. You never know we might just blitz those remaining games and then we will be in the playoffs. Not only that no one would want to play us. COYY

It's going to be 5:0... I just don't know to whom.

One for the nerds out there to find out.

Is this the latest date in the season that we’ve played someone for the first time? Bearing in mind we’ve played most sides twice now home and away, it seems very strange to only now be playing Shrewsbury for our first of two fixtures this season.

Very good question! I hadn’t even clocked that we hadn’t played them yet.

Start the team that started Saturdays win and just let them have fun we should be to strong for Shrewsbury if we play like we did on Saturday
3-1 barker Taylor agyei

No idea of what to expect but hopeful we can keep winning. Lose this - or even draw - and it really is good night to the play offs

Absolutely no idea.

We could play like we did for the last hour at Crewe and score a hatful (I thought that match would be a fairly dull draw!)
We could play like we did against Northampton, hardly have a shot and lose (I thought we'd win that)

But, on the basis that (on recent evidence) having our proper full backs seems to be key for us and they are back, I will go for a 2-0 win. Me predicting that does of course mean that it is the ONLY score that cannot possibly happen!

Long since given up hope in reality, but.....the Wimbledon game concerns me the most. We were fortunate to beat them first time round and they're just the kind of team that stops us.

3-2 win, we'll go behind but win to a last minute Josh Ruffels winner, pushing us into the playoffs. I know that last bit is physically impossible but crazy things happen when we play Shrewsbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom