Home Match Day Thread +++ 13/04/2019 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon Match Day Thread +++

Good point about the vocal support
(or lack of it).
It is disappointing that we are not generating an atmosphere at home at the moment.
The reasons are many and varied, but somewhere between the Ultras disbanding, the removal of the banners and flags, the terrible officious stewarding, poor attendances and the awful, season long scrapping in the bottom four has taken its toll.
It hasn’t all been bad and there have been some terrific moments that warm the heart ( Mackie’s winner set the place on fire), so there is hope for better days, but if you want atmosphere then you may need to go on the road. We generate brilliant away support.
I hope, for next season (every season) we have some success, because when we get the right crowd in, in a big game the Ka$$am can rock.
Bring back rattles

Attachments

• rattle.jpg
    rattle.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
Not surprised. When I was a nipper I had a huge wooden one. Once gave a chap in front of me a terrible clonk on the back of the head with it when a bit 'enthusiastic'.
What we need (obviously) is vuvuzelas. o_O?
bloody hooligan. did you get banning order? bet the bloke in front was a bit rattled

Not surprised. When I was a nipper I had a huge wooden one. Once gave a chap in front of me a terrible clonk on the back of the head with it when a bit 'enthusiastic'.
Yes an offensive weapon in the wrong hands!!? I remember rattling mine sat on the London Road end wall.
Vuvuzelas? Could be a health risk on the ears!??

A vuvuzela is only acceptable if the user is following Joey Barton everywhere blowing it constantly to annoy him.

Yes an offensive weapon in the wrong hands!!? I remember rattling mine sat on the London Road end wall.
Vuvuzelas? Could be a health risk on the ears!??

It’d be a heath risk if anyone starts blowing one next to me. Because they’d find it stuck where the sun don’t shine! Sideways!

Last edited:
if Eastwood was to go I wouldn't mind their keeper - Aaron Ramsdale. thought he was the best player for them but see he's on loan from Bournemouth

Apparently we were both impressive and "resorted to various underhand tactics". An actual Wimbledon fan wrote that. Oh, the irony.

Odd, I would’ve said they were the ones resorting to anything they could do to stay in the game.
Even off the field! Where one of their bench stepped forward to catch an aerial ball only to loose the use of his arms at the last second and allow the ball to bounce off into the crowd ?

Back
Top Bottom