Home Match Day Thread +++ 13/04/2019 OUFC v AFC Wimbledon Match Day Thread +++

Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Mousinho
Sykes Brannagan
Whyte Mackie Garbutt

Bench: Stevens, Hanson, Graham, Carruthers, Henry, Sinclair, young lad

Think that's about everyone who is available isn't it?

Jonte Smith? He’s not been given any chance yet.

LMFAO ??? I think if I suggested KR’s s**t stinks a few on here would accuse me of being negative towards him. Stating they know for a fact it smells like fresh cut grass on a summer afternoon.

It’s funny because I really don’t think I’ve been anything but honest and actually not really that critical. Many others have been far more critical. But hay ho.

I hope a couple of under 23’s make the bench at least. Hopefully we are comfortable and they get some minutes.

Id like to see Smith too.
Mmm

Will be interesting to see how we cope without Kashi who in my opinion has been responsible for our recent form hopefully Mous will step in seamlessly and bring us another win. COYY

Eastwood
Mousinho
Sykes Brannagan
Whyte Mackie Graham

Personally, I dont think we are weaker without Browne as Graham is better.
Also, Henry has not been that good in the last month or so, so would actually like to see Sykes given a run of a few games.
Kashi is a loss, but Mous has done well in that position too.
Mackie or Sinclair... don't mind which really.

To me, that starting line up, bar Kashi, could be our best.

I’m back for this one. No reason why we can’t win again. 2-0 Graham and Sinclair

With both teams on good form I think this will be 1-1 but it could go either way with a 2-1 win hopefully to us.

2-1 Long @ 380/1

Morning all, this will be my first game since Plymouth away so bloody excited. Pressure is off so will be interesting to see how we play. Screw it let's go with a 4-0 thumping.

3047783797_ae51afd023_b.jpg

I'll join many of my fellow posters in giving us the kiss of death here, by predicting a win.

4-1. Who cares though, we're in League 1 next year ?

With Kashi and Browne out, the forgotten man Carruthers will get a chance. If he doesn’t make the squad then he is either not fit, not good enough, or not here.

They will come with the intention of being physical, winning second ball, and nicking it - no chance - who would have thought 6 weeks ago that KR up for MOTM and us looking at a run of 5 straight wins not seen for donkeys years. Not conceding as many silly goals. Shackles off as Mous said. An easy 3 points 4-1 Sinclair2, Henry and Branagan with a late consolation from them

Got my accumulator ready. Looks a bit easier to forecast today, but you never can tell. Many teams will still be fighting for points

Accrington v Walsall : Home win
Bristol Rovers v Bradford : Home win
Doncaster v Plymoth : Home win
Gillingham v Shrewsbury : Draw
OUFC v Wimbledon: Home win
Portsmouth v Rochdale : Home win
Scunthorpe v Burton : Away win
Southend v Wycombe : Draw

Get that lot right and only Southend in the bottom 4 can catch us.

Eastwood

Sykes Mousinho Brannagan

Whyte Sinclair Garbutt

Subs: Stevens, Nico Jones, Hanson, Carruthers, Henry, Graham, Jonte Smith

Even with the 4 days off that our players have had, and the relatively safe position we're in, I'd still back a 2-1 win (Sinclair and Brannagan

Will be interesting to see how we cope without Kashi who in my opinion has been responsible for our recent form hopefully Mous will step in seamlessly and bring us another win. COYY

I think we’ll be okay without Kashi, although he’ll be a big loss. Our results seem to have improved significantly since the Accrington embarrassment.

8 games before WDWDDDLL
8 games after WWLDWWWW

I’m guessing there was a big ‘clear the air’ after that game. Would seem so from the post match interviews. Kashi really only started coming into his own in the last 4/5 of those games. So fingers crossed a rested Mous comes in and it’s business as usual... 3 points.

Got my accumulator ready. Looks a bit easier to forecast today, but you never can tell. Many teams will still be fighting for points

The only team that can’t catch us are Bradford Walsall 2nd bottom 42 points The U’s 52 points 15 still to play for.

So many teams below us playing each other or with tough games! Next Friday too.

Back
Top Bottom