Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/02/18 ROTHERHAM V OUFC MATCH DAY THREAD +++

Just to please the ostriches who frequent here like the Iraqi information minister to protest that all is well and that im just being negative, im going to predict a glorious 4 nil win to the mighty yellows.

Im looking forward to seeing a performance from Mous that makes Beckenbauer look like Lee Jarman, and watching super Wes torment their back line like Ronaldo at his peak.

Add in our pacy midfield pinging passes all over the shop, and i think were in for a treat.

I’ll have a pint of that!!

Well we'll be seeing Bobby Dickie (AKA the Messiah) for the first time from the start tonight replacing our erstwhile player of the month.
Only other change is Generic Midfielder 1 in for Generic Midfielder 2 (i.e. Henry for Mowatt).

Well we'll be seeing Bobby Dickie (AKA the Messiah) for the first time from the start tonight replacing our erstwhile player of the month.
Only other change is Generic Midfielder 1 in for Generic Midfielder 2 (i.e. Henry for Mowatt).

Bobby will have one bad touch as he has not played for a while, he will then be written off forever by half the fan base.

Dropped wrong CB in my opinion. Martin has been one of our better players past 2 months.

any one know when Brannigan might be ready to start

Listening to Shotton on Radox and he said he and Briggsy never took prisoners but a lot different nowadays

Started training this week will be available for Plymouth with Hall Williamson and Obika aswell.
I forgot about Robbie Hall so in contention for a start Saturday that is good news.
thanks for the info RATC

Back
Top Bottom