Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/02/18 ROTHERHAM V OUFC MATCH DAY THREAD +++

One boost for us fans is Saturday we could see Brannagan Hall amd Obika back. We need 3 wins from the (15?) Games and we should accomplish that with the spell that every team has when they appoint a new boss.

It's five wins before I feel safe IMHO - I don't think 50 points will be enough, and at least one team will go down with more.

That said, I still think we'll do it, but doubt we'll do better than nicking a draw up at Rotherham.

When you have a side where the forwards have to score at least two goals in order to get a draw then tonight doesn't look too promising. Anything less than a 3-0 loss will be a moral victory.

Have a feeling we will fluke a draw tomorrow. Get dominated for 70 minutes and then nick a goal.

Eastwood
Kane Dickie Mousinho ASB
IBR Ledson Rothwell Napa
Henry Mehmeti

2-2
IBR Rothwell

One boost for us fans is Saturday we could see Brannagan Hall amd Obika back. We need 3 wins from the (15?) Games and we should accomplish that with the spell that every team has when they appoint a new boss.

Would be typical oxford to get something out off tomorrow.
Utterly pointless anyone trying to predict the score. Are you all clairvoyants? If so, tell me what the FT100 is going to do today. One thing is for sure.....NONE of us know whether they will even turn up tonight.

FTSE100 will finish 12 points up tonight. Oxford game will finish a rare 0-0.

Expecting a defeat, will accept a draw, we’ll probably win with that pessimism.

Who knows?! Roll on safety, a new manager, end of the season, takeover, World Cup and then the start of 2018-19 ...

Can't see us getting anything from this game, but knows these days!

3-0 to them, a bit of a watch from behind the sofa game potentially. Hopefully it’s one of those games where you no confidence but get something, hard to see that happening though.

This is going to be a tough week, playing the two best in-form teams in the league. I'd take a point from both games now but as others have said it's a complete lottery what sort of performance the team will put in at the moment. I'd like to see Henry start, he got 20 minutes against Charlton and played well, then only 15 minutes against Bristol Rovers. Small wonder if he's feeling a bit peeved at the moment, but then he will have a point to prove if he needs any more motivation. Report in today's Oxford Mail is that Brannagan and Obika will still be unavailable. Rothwell came off for cramp on Saturday so perhaps Ricci will start if Joe is not fully recovered?

Good luck to all our fantastic travelling supporters. Safe journeys and really hope the team give you something to cheer.

Utterly pointless anyone trying to predict the score. Are you all clairvoyants? If so, tell me what the FT100 is going to do today. One thing is for sure.....NONE of us know whether they will even turn up tonight.

I know what you mean but I think you may have misunderstood what this thread is about!

Just to please the ostriches who frequent here like the Iraqi information minister to protest that all is well and that im just being negative, im going to predict a glorious 4 nil win to the mighty yellows.

Im looking forward to seeing a performance from Mous that makes Beckenbauer look like Lee Jarman, and watching super Wes torment their back line like Ronaldo at his peak.

Add in our pacy midfield pinging passes all over the shop, and i think were in for a treat.

Back
Top Bottom