Away Match Day Thread +++ 13/01/2018 Walsall v OUFC match day thread +++

Hmm injuries to all our players before they leave though. Johnson and O'dowda examples of this.

Although i do suspect truth in this as he was at David Lloyds yesterday doing recovery work with Nelson.
Had remembered seeing this, could believe it as I'd have thought Lego would be the type to want to play whatever. Just hope the rumours with him and Eastwood haven't affected the team
Edit: And of course Eastwood missed Charlton game through 'injury'

Last edited:
Surely Raglan should start, and the fabled Pekalski should be on the bench, if not does anyone know if they are still injured?

Surely Raglan should start, and the fabled Pekalski should be on the bench, if not does anyone know if they are still injured?
Raglan was available today. Suppose it's a case of being eased back in after that bad of an Injury and wanting him to possibly get up his fitness again.

Pekalski i think os a couple of weeks away. It looks as if him and Hall will be due back aroumd the same time.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Raglan was available today. Suppose it's a case of being eased back in after that bad of an Injury and wanting him to possibly get up his fitness again.

Pekalski i think os a couple of weeks away. It looks as if him and Hall will be due back aroumd the same time.

Many thanks

Walsall got 4 CM playing today either a narrow 442 where they pack the centre of the midfield meaning Ruffels and Mowatt will have to be on it today because they will be pressed hard. OR they are going for the MAPP 442 where you play two CMs on the wing like MAPP did with Sercombe and Rothwell.

Expect the bus to be well and truly parked by Walsall..... late, late 1-0 smash n grab U's win ,(missed by saddlers fans outside protesting), Mehmeti ,off the bench, grabbing the glory, the spoils and all 3 points

Expect the bus to be well and truly parked by Walsall..... late, late 1-0 smash n grab U's win ,(missed by saddlers fans outside protesting), Mehmeti ,off the bench, grabbing the glory, the spoils and all 3 points

Talking of Mehmeti, any idea how his surname is pronounced? Just that I get the muppets song in my head and his name fits so might be a good song for him! 'Mehmeti.. doo daa doo dah.. Mehmeti doo daa doo dah'.. Ok getting me coat >>

3-1 to the yellows Thomas with 2 and Henry with the other.

Afternoon all. I have a feeling that this will be a one goal game with the Mighty Yellows scoring it late in the game.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Don't want to get all anti ref before a ball is kicked, but Brett Huxtable is the ref today and the bloke is a prize tit and a sorry excuse for an official.

I grew up in N Devon and have watched Huxtable ref on a number of occasions and he is appalling. An attention seeker. A good ref shouldn't really be noticed.

I'd be suprised if we are not talking about him at the end of the game.

Last edited:
presume Callum is injured as is not featuring against man city. Jack not sounding like hes leaving where does he come from is it southend?

presume Callum is injured as is not featuring against man city. Jack not sounding like hes leaving where does he come from is it southend?
Jack is from somewhere near Charlton called Tower Hamlets. Did sign for Huddersfield from Southend though.

Why change an in form team?

Back
Top Bottom