125th Anniversary Game

With Eastwood being out 6 weeks it looks like he may be in contention for this game. Would be perfect timing.

I think Carruthers was due back a little before Eastwood?

How are we all feeling about this celebration? Right now I feel sad that we are on a run of such poor performances and terrible results. It really couldn't be much worse. So whilst I continue to support my club, I am really not in the frame of mind for celebrations. So, anyone got some ideas to lift our spirits? (aside from scoring, winning or releasing the manager).

How are we all feeling about this celebration? Right now I feel sad that we are on a run of such poor performances and terrible results. It really couldn't be much worse. So whilst I continue to support my club, I am really not in the frame of mind for celebrations. So, anyone got some ideas to lift our spirits? (aside from scoring, winning or releasing the manager).

Play the Milk Cup Final dvd. Usually does it for me ?

As it’s nearly firework night maybe they should build a big bonfire at the fence end of the ground, stick Derry on top of it and put a giant rocket up Robinson's a**e..

We’ve arranged to come back a day early from a beautiful hot beach holiday to watch this one. I’m beginning to doubt my sanity.

Anniversary game that no doubt the shrewd fans will take the P**s out of us when they beat us just
Like Plymouth did a few years back on our big day

We’ve arranged to come back a day early from a beautiful hot beach holiday to watch this one. I’m beginning to doubt my sanity.
Nah stay on your beautiful holiday whether it be the Caribbean or Clacton on sea anything is more beat than something happening at OUFC

Won’t ever happen but wouldn’t it be perfect if the attendance was 12500
segregation / no go area will scupper that being able to happen.... Mr Mixter wont allow opposing team supporters anywhere near each other , even at cat C matches :unsure:

£12.50 for away fans if bought in advance...only been given 522 tickets.........:unsure:

As a rule Im totally opposed to the naffness of half n half scarves, not to mention football , to me , is about rivalry, so why anyone, ANYONE would actively choose to sport the colours of a rival team is beyond me. Like everything, there is an exception to the rule, albeit 1 exception... as the 125th anniversary puma training top with badge n unique number at £75 is way beyond what Im comfortable in spending on a bit of memorabilia/tat .....I may well wear the only half n half scarf I own to saturdays match .....I think its a missed oppertunity by the club to not have produced a 125th anniversary version of said half n half scarf ? ...........

Large.jpg

I know I’m probably being a bit slow but are the team actually wearing the orange commemorative shirt for the match or is it just being sold in the shop? Do they need to obtain special dispensation from the EFL?

I know I’m probably being a bit slow but are the team actually wearing the orange commemorative shirt for the match or is it just being sold in the shop? Do they need to obtain special dispensation from the EFL?
apparently yes the team will be wearing the 125th anniversary shirt.... though weather the 16 squad shirts (keeper n spare keeper excepted?)will be additional to the numbered limited edition of ONLY 125 being made is not clear as yet..... official OUFC info re the £75 shirts & info re saturdays home shirt here .....https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/october/125-shirt/

Back
Top Bottom