125th Anniversary Game

I'm bringing along my Norwegian girlfriend tomorrow to her first ever football game.

Will it still be £12:50 on the day?
You could buy tickets online at the discounted price and print them at home. I think it’s possible to do this until midday tomorrow.

It’s almost time to remember the people who built the club from humble beginings, most mainly dead. They would be so proud of what has been achieved . A humble village side that is almost in the top50 in the UK. Things don’t feel great at the moment but we have come a long way. Let’s enjoy tomorrow and hope for a good result. We should put our hands together and remember our past and hope for the future. Let’s take the baton

It’s almost time to remember the people who built the club from humble beginings, most mainly dead. They would be so proud of what has been achieved . A humble village side that is almost in the top50 in the UK. Things don’t feel great at the moment but we have come a long way. Let’s enjoy tomorrow and hope for a good result. We should put our hands together and remember our past and hope for the future. Let’s take the baton
They should be very proud. Wayne Hatswell, Phil Whelan, Steve Anthrobus......the list goes on and on.

Back
Top Bottom