125th Anniversary Display

WuTang

The club have announced cheap tickets for the 125th Anniversary match against Shrewsbury Town on Saturday 27th October.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/august/125-celebrations/

The Ultras are planning a special display for this game, the largest and most ambitious to date. Any donations for materials will be hugely appreciated as these displays are pretty costly, but we will make it worth every penny ;)

You can donate one-time payments, or monthly donations, using the following link:

donorbox.org/oxfordultras

Our Paypal address is:

theboysfromupthehill@gmail.com

12489232_937571002963980_2825968274816100677_o.jpg

Last edited:
is there a paypal account for donations @WuTang ? .....(friends and family of course) ....dropbox is a bit too 'invasive' for my liking, happy to donate, would prefer not to give personal details when doing so

is there a paypal account for donations @WuTang ? .....(friends and family of course) ....dropbox is a bit too 'invasive' for my liking, happy to donate, would prefer not to give personal details when doing so
Absolutely sarge, donorbox goes straight into our Paypal account anyway but you can use paypal directly too. We set up donorbox so people could use their cards for monthly automatic donations.

Absolutely sarge, donorbox goes straight into our Paypal account anyway but you can use paypal directly too. We set up donorbox so people could use their cards for monthly automatic donations.

Cheers @WuTang .... being a bit of a Luddite as well as mega cautious about any online £ transactions, paypal ,(I find), meets my requirements and is both secure n protected.... incoming donation in the next hour :cool::cool::cool:

Cheers @WuTang .... being a bit of a Luddite as well as mega cautious about any online £ transactions, paypal ,(I find), meets my requirements and is both secure n protected.... incoming donation in the next hour :cool::cool::cool:
Donation sent via paypal ( friends n family) :)

Donation sent via paypal ( friends n family) :)
Received! Many thanks Sarge.
Donations are flowing in steadily, included one very generous sum. We'll be able to order the materials sooner than expected at this rate :D

Thankyou for all your donations, and an extra thankyou to a couple of 3 figure donations! Extremely generous.

We hope to have something for the Man City game too, so keep them rolling :D

Thankyou for all your donations, and an extra thankyou to a couple of 3 figure donations! Extremely generous.

Excellent... thatd be awesome on TV (if selected as a live game of course)
sent you a couple of DMs @WuTang .... dunno if viable/ helpful, a friend of mines 12 yo daughter ( whos been getting keeper coaching of Eastwood) may be interested in helping out with preperation and the like for Ultras displays , her mum should be contacting you via DM too:)

An OX's horn impaling a red devil would probably go down a treat.

The club have announced cheap tickets for the 125th Anniversary match against Shrewsbury Town on Saturday 27th October.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/august/125-celebrations/

The Ultras are planning a special display for this game, the largest and most ambitious to date. Any donations for materials will be hugely appreciated as these displays are pretty costly, but we will make it worth every penny ;)

You can donate one-time payments, or monthly donations, using the following link:

donorbox.org/oxfordultras

Our Paypal address is:

View attachment 705
How many donations and have you had?

Back
Top Bottom