125th Anniversary Celebration Dinner.

Moody was not happy about the celebrations.

He wrote on FB that he did not even attend the game in the end. The pre-match meal was for himself only, which meant his partner would need to sit alone for the duration. And he was not even invited to the evening thing!!

I was more surprised by the "legends" that weren't at the game (or apparently weren't at the dinner). Where were Ron Atkinson; Trevor Hebberd; Malcolm Shotton; Gary Briggs; Joey Beachamp to name but a few. May be Paul Moody wasn't alone in the treatment mentioned above . Were they also expected to pay for attending the dinner? Who was there on a freebie?

Perhaps the names mentioned had an another appointment?

I was more surprised by the "legends" that weren't at the game (or apparently weren't at the dinner). Where were Ron Atkinson; Trevor Hebberd; Malcolm Shotton; Gary Briggs; Joey Beachamp to name but a few. May be Paul Moody wasn't alone in the treatment mentioned above . Were they also expected to pay for attending the dinner? Who was there on a freebie?
That's ok, Lee Steele was present....................

In all fairness Ron Atkinson is in hospital with a kidney infection he got while in Tenerife.

Joey was there both in the afternoon and apparently at the evening do with his wife. Ron is ill in Tenerife. Les P on holiday in Vietnam. Powelly declined as has bad memories of the Kassam ( injury etc). Jeremy Charles recovering from very recent knee replacement.

Joey Beauchamp was present

Is that a body on the ground they are looking down at? What happened at this party dammit!

Looks more like one of them is about to get her back doors smashed in!

Where were all these legends? Aldridge, Hamilton, Houghton, Hebberd, Brock, Moody, Elliott, Langan, Jim Smith, Thomas, Burton etc etc?

Did Jim Rosenthal present as billed? No mention of him in the article on the website. Looks like Nathan Cooper hosting from pictures.

Back
Top Bottom