Away Match Day Thread 12/12/2020 L1 - Blackpool v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clare isn’t in the squad despite getting much better going forward
Hall is on the bench, one free kick and one good cross against FG, apart from that he’s been poor, far too lightweight and tries too many tricks and usually loses the ball ...

Good afternoon folks. From my viewpoint Blackpool are due to lose a match. Let today be the moment. Win for the Yellows 0-2.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE

Clare isn’t in the squad despite getting much better going forward
Hall is on the bench, one free kick and one good cross against FG, apart from that he’s been poor, far too lightweight and tries too many tricks and usually loses the ball ...

Is it a personality thing with Clare??

Wasn't brilliant to start with (sounded like they were using their phones from the 1980's!) but better now.

Clare has looked much better going forward, but still needs to work hard when not in possession and to drop back and cover.

Away from home it's maybe better to have harder working and more flexible players on the bench. Hall, Hanson and Forde may not be perfect, but they can cover a number of positions whilst Shodipo and Agyei can offer width and pace (when they're on their game).

Not as controversial a selection as some want to make out!

Hanson has played at right back ( badly ) too at times but would come in to add ballast to the midfield if we leading late on.

I'd personally have Clare in there instead of Hall to come on, but there's pace there with Shodipo as well. Could you get away with one of Forde or Hanson in there and have both Clare and Hall or are they probably too similar?

In any case, let's see where we are. COYY

We are getting better week on week and we could, maybe, do with an away win today.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom