Away Match Day Thread 12/12/2020 L1 - Blackpool v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling optimistic for todays visit to Blackpool.... reckon it'll be an illuminating 0-2 win, Tayls with a brace

If the football gods are with us today I’m hoping for a win - should have absolutely tonked them last season at their place. COYY

0-0 draw I think. We’ll keep it tight and prioritise getting a result over anything. I think players like McGuane and Taylor will benefit from a week off, too, so could maybe see us even sneaking a win late on.

I am confident we can get a result today. We will finally start to get the goals our players have deserved of late. 3-0 to OUFC . Yes a clean sheet. We will score early get a quick 2nd and play composed football for the rest of the game. Let's be optimistic!!
i like it. so optimistic you said it twice

We should build on the confidence there clearly is in the squad, going by newspaper articles. It maybe 1 win in 7 in the league, inside the relegation zone, but then with growing belief in this squad, and the form of stevens, on reflection we can win this. COYY
BFC 0 OUFC 2

will be interesting to see how we play with only their fans in the ground.
definitely going to be home advantage until away fans can attend again

will be interesting to see how we play with only their fans in the ground.
definitely going to be home advantage until away fans can attend again

Except that it's tier 3 so no home fans either.

Wish I had everybody's optimism! They've won their last 4 at home, a draw would feel like a win but can't see it.

Struggling to see a win really, but went for a draw. A recent couple of half decent draws don't scream 'revival' to me, but I hope they are maybe the first signs of one.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Kelly Mcguane
Sykes
Henry Taylor​

That’ll never be the lineup or formation Robbo chooses, but we’re struggling for goals, and I’d love to see that lineup in a diamond formation, with two up top, with Henry playing the Sheringham/cantona role, and Sykes playing more centrally, linking midfield and attack.

Won’t happen though, it’ll be the usual 433

Either way, just get the three points!

COYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom