Away Match Build Up 12/12/2020 L1 Blackpool v OUFC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Back to League 1 action. Blackpool, not an easy trip. I hope they play a bit more positively than last year,

After a run of 2 games per week it suddenly seems ages since the Hull game!
Blackpool made a KR type of start to the season but their upturn has been more fruitful than ours. Perhaps another 1-1 draw.

EoeqIwAXYAMqrDV

The Blackpool squad that won 1-0 at Fleetwood Town last Saturday thanks to a Gary Madine header. Garbutt and Woodburn started on the bench.

things have all got to come together and give someone a pasting soon...
so 1-1 it is

a win is overdue, so why not start winning again at the seaside?.... 0-2 , Tayls with a brace

Keep an eye out for Marvin ekpiteta at the back for Blackpool, one of a few who came through our youth system but were let go.....

Beautiful weather when we went up there in February- and good beer in a friendly local followed by a 1-0 win. Perfect day.

Beautiful weather when we went up there in February- and good beer in a friendly local followed by a 1-0 win. Perfect day.
Last season we played Blackpool in August 2019 so it should have been decent weather !
Or did you mean February 2019 when Jordan Graham scored from a free-kick in a 1-0 win.

Last season we played Blackpool in August 2019 so it should have been decent weather !
Or did you mean February 2019 when Jordan Graham scored from a free-kick in a 1-0 win.
Apologies- yes, February 2019. First away win of the season.

Ah, mid-90s at Bloomfield Road, one stand condemned and the open away terrace not far away from it. Wind straight off the sea, one half broken speaker with the sound turned on full blast playing "Camden Town" by Suggs...glorious stuff. I think we even came away with a point.

Just to let you know if you want to read up on what Blackpool fans are saying (and feel free to register and join in) - here's our forum avftt.co.uk
Thanks to AVFTT for this alert although listening to Neil Critchley's positivity in the light of a fully-fit squad with a brimful of inform players did not fill me with huge optimism. This is going to be a very tough away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom