Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Awarded (rightly) 3 pens .... according to the radox team , hes done a decent job

Correctly awarded the 3 pens, which were hard to get wrong.

I was surprised by the sending off as it wasn't a particularly bad foul. Feel red was a bit unnecessary, especially in a game of this minimal importance, a yellow would have done fine. I know the letter of the law states things about last men and goal-scoring opportunities, but didn't that get loosened a bit recently?

Similarly, if that's a red, the keeper's foul on Agyei for the 3rd pen should have been a yellow, but received no card.*

Other than that, wasn't much to deal with. No flare-ups or bad clashes to marshal. Just got on with it and let the game flow.

Barring my aforementioned thoughts on the unnecessary red, I say a solid 7.

*EDIT: Not complaining about this, just pointing out a little inconsistency in card distribution.

Oh, and he tripped over at towards the end, holding his hamstring every now and then for the last 15 mins. Bless.

Correctly awarded the 3 pens, which were hard to get wrong.

I was surprised by the sending off as it wasn't a particularly bad foul. Feel red was a bit unnecessary, especially in a game of this minimal importance, a yellow would have done fine. I know the letter of the law states things about last men and goal-scoring opportunities, but didn't that get loosened a bit recently?

Similarly, if that's a red, the keeper's foul on Agyei for the 3rd pen should have been a yellow, but received no card.*

Other than that, wasn't much to deal with. No flare-ups or bad clashes to marshal. Just got on with it and let the game flow.

Barring my aforementioned thoughts on the unnecessary red, I say a solid 7.

*EDIT: Not complaining about this, just pointing out a little inconsistency in card distribution.

I know I replied in another thread but the Keeper's wasn't a red as he made a genuine attempt at the ball whereas the defender didn't.

I thought the ref. did well compared to others I've seen this season. Every game I attend now I'm surprised if the ref. scores more than 5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom