• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
took 30 minutes before he found his yellow card

Sykes and Fosu (among others) not given much protection IMO

reasonably consistent in his decision making ... I'll give him a 6.5-7

Far too inconsistent today on what decisions he'd make and not. It wasn't a howler but not that great either

Poor referee today. Both sides we’re fairly honest, no referee was hardly needed today, yet he got involved when he didn’t need to

Referees seem to rarely be helped by their linesman.
To be fair Baptiste was definitely offside for the move for our third.

"Sh*t refs, we only get sh*t refs..."

Not helped by the linos, but again another weak performance by another poor referee. No protection for players getting kicked left and right.

Referees seem to rarely be helped by their linesman.
To be fair Baptiste was definitely offside for the move for our third.

I thought the same on Baptiste but was a little surprised their players didn’t make any fuss about it which made me wonder.

Throw ins were an issue, without doubt. Let far too many niggling fouls go unpunished but, did try to play advantage wherever so a kind of balance I suppose?
At some point officials are going to have to take action to stop all the shirt pulling that seems to be part of the game now. Although it has to be said, trying to judge who had fouled who whenever Jamie Mackie is involved must be a nightmare!

He was inconsistent and seemed to be another ref who had to make the decisions despithe the linos being closer to the action.
I think the Pen. was harsh.

He was inconsistent and seemed to be another ref who had to make the decisions despithe the linos being closer to the action.
I think the Pen. was harsh.
If you watch the highlights it is clear that an arm was raised, struck the ball and, was lowered again very quickly. Assistant in line with play observed and made the decision for the ref. Nailed on under the current rules.

Stockbridge was hit from behind during free play in the first half and gave an uncontested drop ball to Donny
who were in possession.

Just seconds later he managed to get in the way of play and got hit again by the ball !

Mousinho almost had his shirt ripped off his back in the first half and he and his assistant missed it.

( Mous looks in good form).

What annoyed me was his utter inconsistency. I hated that as a player as one minute a type of challenge was acceptable and then 5 minutes later it was a foul. I would rather a Ref get stuff wrong but be consistent in that mistake as you can adjust. And 3 times he gave them throw-ins when they clearly kicked the ball off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom