Henry Sykes Taylor

Stevens
Mousinho
Long
Cooper
Osei Yaw
Forde
Agyei

Expecting a draw today, wailing and gnashing of teeth on here, but ultimately promotion via the top 2 come May.

Here’s my punt at the 18 for the first game of the season:

Eastwood
Clare Ruffels Moore Atkinson
Kelly Brannagan McGuane
Henry Sykes Taylor

Stevens
Mousinho
Long
Cooper
Osei Yaw
Forde
Agyei

Expecting a draw today, wailing and gnashing of teeth on here, but ultimately promotion via the top 2 come May.
A draw would be good, but I think we will snatch a win, close game, winning by a goal.

I have no clue what the team will be but what I do know is that I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement.
Can't wait to shout and scream at the telly like a lunatic, will be sure to have all the windows open so the whole village can hear when the mighty yellows inevatibly score 6 goals again!
Winall lose, Up the flipping U's!

COYY!
Feels like the squad is in a good place after a successful window (so far). Predicting a narrow win. I think the game will be relatively even but the quality of some of our new signings will shine through in the end. 3-1 yellows, Taylor, Henry and Cooper

I’m going for
Easty
Long (as Clare is inj) Moore Atkinson Ruffles
Kelly (as G inj) Brannigan Mcguane
Sykes Taylor Cooper (if he’s fit etc) or Henry (although in the season restart he was poor and in preseason he’s getting better but still not anywhere near to his best)

It’s Match day!!

Eastwood
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
McGuane Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Sykes​

I know I’ve been saying Mous should start alongside either Moore or Atkinson, and I’m still slightly nervous about the inexperience in that pairing, but those guys have performed very well in preseason, so deserve a shot at starting the season together, but Mous needs to be on the bench ready to step in and provide his experience if need be.

Personally, I’d start Long at RB, as I think he’s done enough over the last 18 months to deserve a shot at starting the season as our number one RB

So many attacking options, and such a good squad for Robbo to choose from, with lots of selection headaches, and there’s still hopefully more to come!!

Hoping for a good performance today, but most importantly just get the points and let’s get off to a good start!

Can’t wait!
COYY

Going to be a tough game today, Lincoln are nowhere near the basket case of last season and will be set up well. OUFC with their typically slow start? I'll say we squeak a 1-0 win...Osei off the bench, why not.
COYY!

1-2 Taylor and Sykes I think this will be the season where Sykes really shows how talented he is..Going to be a tough game today
COYY

Good to be back and I hope the season actually finishes. Not too bothered by result on the first day of the season

I Expect us to start slowly again this season, so will be happy with a point today, particularly as it is a traditionally tricky away trek and Mapp in the other dugout.

I did think 0-0, but maybe defences won't be quite up to pace yet, so perhaps 1-1.

Back
Top Bottom