Away Match Day Thread 12/03/2022 L1: Shrewsbury Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
With some annoying injuries we will probable see a reshuffled team today. Hope they are on their toes.

I'd like to see Bodin on the pitch. Of all of the potential HCDAJU-deep fowards, Bodin offers set pieces that might be the key to breaking down a stolid defence.

Bodin was looking good until his injury, would you start him if he is fit though, and has it been confirmed brown has Covid?

If we score early then Shrewsbury might have problems. There pretty goal shy, and will have to come to us, and that’s when we can exploit them with our explosive pace, and take advantage.

An early goal could be key to the outcome today. Optimistic about this 1-3

Whyte,Sykes,Brannagan.

The injuries, particularly Baldock’s, have pissed me right off. So unfortunate. Anyway - it’s a good time for others to step up, and a good time to be playing a goal shy opponent. With that in mind I’m going for 3-3.

If we score early then Shrewsbury might have problems. There pretty goal shy, and will have to come to us, and that’s when we can exploit them with our explosive pace, and take advantage.

An early goal could be key to the outcome today. Optimistic about this 1-3

Whyte,Sykes,Brannagan.

They don’t score many but they’ve also let in 12 fewer goals than us.

It could be be 0-0, it could be 1-0 either way or it could be our annual 3-2 thriller up there.

Get into them early and look to keep them at arms length. Even with our injuries, I hope we have enough.

A few six pointers around us today.

Hopefully we can take a win (really don’t care how ugly) and slowly start to consolidate a play off place.

Hoping for a 1-2 (Taylor brace)

COYY’s

On top of the injuries KR says a couple are out with Covid too:

I've got a bad feeling about today, don't know why, just a feeling. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Just seen KR interview looks really fed up we've got a good squad going forward but defence will hurt us bad can see Forde Long McNally and Seddon let's hope they have a good day we won't have many chances these are the games tactically we need KR winning huge game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom