Away Match Day Thread +++ 12/03/2019 Rochdale v OUFC match day thread +++

he'll talk his way to our relegation believe me

my bet (on relegation sadly) went on a fortnight before Xmas..5-1..I hope I don't win..but each week that goes by I think the chances improve.

After 54 years of supporting OUFC ..through thick & thin..I think we may well be found out this time

Frustrating not to win. But in reality a very useful point. Not just because we are going down to the bar, but our point kept 2 points from Rochdale.

I wish he would drop henry. Did f**k all again. Only player worthy of praise was nelson. He alone saved 2 rochdale goals.

Tbh , We just need to man up , and score a goal or two! This is still in our hands , but need to sort it out quick time.

You make it sound so simple.... if only.

We haven’t sorted it out all season so I have no faith that this is suddenly going to click.

Massive game Saturday now. We need a win, whether this team is good enough to get enough points to stay up is debatable even if we do win but I can’t see us having any hope if we don’t get 3 points against Bradford.

This is a poor team with a poor manager, not going to go along with the talk of it just being in the final third we are not good enough, we have been down the bottom all season and you don’t do that if it’s just a problem in one area. If we go down we will deserve it as we are one of weakest sides in this division.

That said I hope we somehow stay up, your league status is not something you give up lightly, we could creep to a lucky safety this year then who knows about next.

but this is the problem - in terms of skilled players we are nowhere near the weakest in the league - in terms of bottle we are - AND in terms of a manager who bullshits and has no substance we are simply the worst in this league - and it is HIM who will relegate us at the end of the day - being honest it is likely that will happen now

he'll talk his way to our relegation believe me

That's actually a little gem! I think he does believe some of the stuff he comes out with - the self-justifying bullshit persuading himself that everything is OK. And of course if it's OK, then we can go on as we are because at some point 'our luck will have to turn' or 'we will get the rub of the green from the ref'...

The quote of the season from KR on RO - .."we are sixth in the table of goals that should have been scored". Er, Karl are you feeling alright, I mean have you got pains in the head? Our beloved club is going down with a couple of clowns on the flight deck. Happy days!

Frustrating not to win. But in reality a very useful point. Not just because we are going down to the bar, but our point kept 2 points from Rochdale.

Really????

No use whatsoever.

What is the point of finishing 2 points above Rochdale if it still takes us down.

Back
Top Bottom