Away Match Day Thread +++ 12/03/2019 Rochdale v OUFC match day thread +++

f*****g 0-0 against a s**t team. Saturday is going to be hard now. I think the team selection let us down.

Bit disappointed we couldn’t get all three points but it’s a point I guess. Going down to the wire I reckon.

Woking score in added-on time against City. 1-2

Utter garbage... can’t wait to see the end of KR and a s**t season.

Need a complete fresh start.

There starting to pull away from the relegation zone, ok a win could do it but I think that’s us finished for the season, tiger will see the result with a relegation smaller crowds less income and he ain’t got no money so he can go and take the hanger ons and the management team with him. Thad last time I saw those was 2004/5 season and the following season we were relegated again and conference. FFS
Well, you got through it without any medication.

Poor - we weren't that threatening (from listening - I await reports form those who were there) and needed to win. Eastwood needed to make some good saves, their keeper didn't.

The problem we have is everything but the opponents box, we are good. We just don't work the opposition keeper enough in game and rely on a worldy or a half chance.

If Robinson exits Paul Cook might become available as he must be on borrowed time. He would turn this club around. Great experience at getting Portsmouth and Wigan up

well we didn't lose but Saturday is massive now
fair play to all who went tonight

1 point, better than nought. But not good enough.

Night folks
Well you gave me hope for a short while there. Had me diving around all the sites wondering why they were so slow, thanks for that.

Watched this on iFollow. Poor. Rochdale are absolutely dire and over 90 minutes we troubled them maybe three times. If you’re going to stay up you need to be winning these games against those around you, especially when you’re against teams as poor as Rochdale. We hit four against them earlier this season - that’s how bad they are. That we didn’t run them ragged and carve them open multiple times is quite damning of ourselves.

Anything less than a win against Bradford and it’s a really, really hard task. Win and it’s 50/50 - a draw would simply be another game less remaining to actually do something.

Blimey, this isn’t half tense.

We are so toothless. So many crosses with so little end product. Do we have a player that can head a ball. On decent chances rochdale should have won. Whyte missed our best chance. Worrying when rochdale leak goals for fun normally.

Stats seem to show that the Dale were the better side tonight and should have taken the points.

Oh well, at least Eastleigh won again and looking tasty for the playoffs. Might be playing them in L2 next season.

Back
Top Bottom