General 12/02/21

If our owners, investors and financiers wish to celebrate the Chinese New Year and use it to raise the profile of the club both here and in and around their home region then I fully support that initiative and I wish them all a Happy New Year and all the fortune that brings them, the club and us supporters during the Year of the Ox....perhaps in the form of a Wembley win or two??

If our owners, investors and financiers wish to celebrate the Chinese New Year and use it to raise the profile of the club both here and in and around their home region then I fully support that initiative and I wish them all a Happy New Year and all the fortune that brings them, the club and us supporters during the Year of the Ox....perhaps in the form of a Wembley win or two??
Yes anything to raise the profile all behind that. For instance the following on YouTube of Oxford United official stuff is really poor even compared to lesser teams.. veiws and likes pathetic..

I know it doesn't mean alot and turnout for games would be way better just look at out Wembley attendances. I do feel sorry for the Oxford guys putting out content for only a hundred or so veiws.. We have a couple of Oxford fans putting out content which is great. You have people doing proper shows on there Like Ipswich Peterborough Sunderland Doncaster even Bristol rovers and Lincoln have alot of stuff.. That have fans forums livestreams discussions before and after games all great stuff.. I watched alot of the Ipswich and Sunderland discussions on there to see what they are saying about Oxford.

I suppose it's like If I want to see more stuff on there maybe do somthing about it.. So I should not moan as I don't have the time to do it or knowhow.

All for raising profile was nice to see tiger talking about Oxford In Thailand the other day if this year of the ox stuff wins us some more investment or fans then brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom