Home Match Day Thread 12/02/2022 L1: OUFC v Bolton Wanderers

Malc

Staff member
Not a "must win" match but we must get 3 points to stay in the top group.

REF WATCH

D1Xn_taX0AA-FhI

Surrey official Gavin Ward, 43 is the man in the middle for today’s clash with Bolton Wanderers.
Ward - a member of the Select Group 2 list - has taken control of 25 matches this season issuing 94 yellow cards
and three reds. He last took charge of the U’s in the L1 play-off semi-final versus Portsmouth at Fratton Park on July 3rd 2020.

He last refereed the Trotters in March 2019 as they went down to a 2-0 defeat at the Liberty Stadium , Swansea.

To be honest I'd be happiest with a clean sheet. Everything else will take care of itself.

PLAYED FOR BOTH

C1fhacrXgAASeYV

Includes James Henry, Robert Hall, Jake Wright, Hugh Curran, Jimmy Phillips, Neil Whatmore,
Craig Davies and John Dreyer.

Bounce back from Accy. 3-1. I'm digesting the fact that I'm going to be in the home end when we travel to Shrewsbury in March. My son's team is involved in the pre match festival and half time parade. Ugh, only suffered this once and is not great.

I have a bad feeling about today, they're in great form and I expect them to be the side that makes an amazing run to the playoffs.

We need to somehow stop conceding but think we will again today. We'll need to be loud in the stands, our lads need all the support they can get.

Walk-ups are going to be more important than ever if we're going to hit the 10k mark. If you're already going then why not grab a couple of mates to join you? If you weren't planning on going, then why not make this your game to get back for? Bolton are in good form, but so are we! YOU could be the history maker!!!

I have a bad feeling about today, they're in great form and I expect them to be the side that makes an amazing run to the playoffs.

We need to somehow stop conceding but think we will again today. We'll need to be loud in the stands, our lads need all the support they can get.

They found a way to beat Charlton on Tuesday night but by all accounts were a bit fortunate and Evatt was bemoaning
The fact that several of his players are fatigued and he will freshen things up.

With the last two games being great spectacles I think this will be a game too far for us to win. We could lose because of our lack of numbers at the back. Hoping for a win will take a draw but can see a loss
Going for 1- 3

We could really do with McNally back today. Due to the bewildering overlooking of the defence, we were down to bare bones at Accrington.

I expect to see Bodin back in for his set piece delivery. I can’t understand why he didn’t start on Tuesday.

It’ll be really tough today. A win and all will be positive again.

We could really do with McNally back today. Due to the bewildering overlooking of the defence, we were down to bare bones at Accrington.

I expect to see Bodin back in for his set piece delivery. I can’t understand why he didn’t start on Tuesday.

It’ll be really tough today. A win and all will be positive again.
Bodin was carrying a knock hence on the bench tues....ditto sykes, who made a difference when he came on after 55mins on tues-albeit not quite enough difference

Back
Top Bottom