Home Match Day Thread 12/01/2021 Papa Johns Trophy OUFC v Cambridge United

KR has stated all the young Academy players are in a seperate bubble so cannot be involved under recent protocols. Suspect that is why Derby and Villa had to play all Academy lads rather than a mix and match.

How many subs can we name and use? Sorry, easier to ask than pick back through match reports!

The playing surface looks in fantastic nick

ErjAhmkW4AI1X_Y

Looks a decent starting 11 and a strong bench. What could possibly go wrong? COYY. I’m in need of my yellow fix so will watch this one.

Like the look of that team,very strong bench. Where is Clare sorry he is not there.

Interesting team that like it (as an opportunity to put minutes into players that need them)

Never thought I’d say it but this is a very important game. Financially it could be very rewarding. Glad KR is taking it seriously. 3:1 to the mighty yellows. COYY

Talking B*****s about Hall v Clare on Radox. Haven't they seen the cameos of both players recently.

Evening folks. Interesting but strong team tonight. Should be able to win but Cambridge are no mugs. My forecast? 4-1 for the mighty Yellows.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Never thought I’d say it but this is a very important game. Financially it could be very rewarding. Glad KR is taking it seriously. 3:1 to the mighty yellows. COYY
Me too. Just subscribed to iFollow video pass. Left it as late as possible as I think I've jinxed a few games this season by ordering my pass just before the game was cancelled. Wouldn't it be nice if we could be at Wembley for a final in this of all years.

I'm starting to enjoy these online streams, even without crowd noise. It's funny because I used to hate them.

Back
Top Bottom