Home Match Build Up 12/01/2021 Papa Johns Trophy OUFC v Cambridge United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind the team news in advance whilst we're in the group stages, but not really a fan of it once we reach the knockouts + we start taking it a bit more seriously. I'd have thought there will be a change in Cambridge's preparation + tactics knowing Clare will be RB instead of Long?

I hate not having a Saturday game. Anyhow, think Robbo and the boys will be up for this one. 3-0 Yellows. COYY

We’ve met U’s before :

November 14th 2015

Oxford Utd 1-0 Cambridge Utd

Buchel - Baldock Mullins Dunkley Skarz - Lundstram Sercombe MacDonald - Hylton Roofe Taylor

Goalscorer - Ryan Taylor

Att: 6,958

Winnall will be up front with (unfortunately) Hall behind. After the match we’ll be asking what Hall offers the team. A chance for Hanson to show he can still be useful.

Looking forward to this one more than most Pizza Trophy games.

Partly because we haven't had a game in all of ten days.

But mostly because it's going to be great to see Cam back in action, and I want to see what Winnall can offer when he gets more than a cameo.....

I make it £65k made from this tournament so far and there’s another £40k available for the winner of Tuesday’s game. Bearing in mind that the winners of the second round of the FA Cup only win £25k this season, there’s plenty to be gained from the EFL Trophy this year when revenues are at a standstill. If we keep winning through with a mix of second string, returnees from injury and first teamers, it’s a useful distraction to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom