Away Match Day Thread +++ 12/01/2019 Fleetwood Town v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

2 attacks 2 goals ....meanwhile weve had what 4, 5 corners and a couple of long distance pops and nowt to show for it

Robinson won’t be going. Certainly not now the transfer window is here.

As difficult as it is, we have to try and stick with him and the team. Our only hope is to try and stay supportive

The difference is they have chances they score, when we do get chances we don’t
Defensively we make mistakes, we stand off they don’t they close us down, which means they have chances to shoot, we don’t get chances to shoot because they close us down
We must get stuck in and stop backing off

robbo needs to go he's damaging our club with the clown in a bow tie but he's also damaging his own career two relegations and only one promotion doesn't look so good

Feel like DE has almost ruined his legacy by sacking a manager as he was selling up, and selling the club to this clown in charge. Relegation means we’re back to where we started.

robbo needs to go he's damaging our club with the clown in a bow tie but he's also damaging his own career two relegations and only one promotion doesn't look so good
That’s actually an interesting point.

Two relegations as a manager with two different clubs on your cv before you’re 40 doesn’t look good to be fair..

Nelson is a fault for both goals
Not all his fault, but he was caught out for first, then too slow, for second he backed off and backed off, and after the bell went out wide he still backed off so when ball came back into area he was nowhere near Madden

I remember the first game of 2000-01. We played Peterborough who were the epitome of average. They beat us 1-0 at a canter.

This is starting to feel like that season all over again. I didn’t expect us to be troubling the top places but I didn’t expect this.

When average fodder like Fleetwood can beat you in second gear, we may as well get the map out for Morecambe and Crawley again.

We’re going down for sure.

Let’s at least try and score our first goal in four games today.

We have to start somewhere.

how we cant create chances with this front three must be down to krs tactics

Back
Top Bottom