Away Match Day Thread +++ 11/8/2021 Burton Albion v OUFC Carabao Cup +++

Eastwood was very quick to punch the ball away, if that had gone in, would it have been a goal (in a Penalty shootout)?

On another positive note it seems like many of our 'back up' players might well be up to the job this season.....McNally (if he can get and stay fit) could be a gem, Easty will have a big role to play, Forde will be a useful squad member, Agyei could be a big player over the season....Bodin has quality and could be well used.
Yes we do realistically need another full back/defender but maybe the squad depth is better than we thought?
And then add in the youth prospects that are slowly being brought into the fold..

Just got home. Enjoyed it for the most part, bar the equaliser. Sat in front of LCP's parents - nice folk and dad got me a picture with the boy, not that he looked overly impressed. Boy also wanted Dan Agyei anyway. Hey ho. Can't put picture up as it keeps telling me the file is too large.

Yes I was there.we had just been promoted under Dennis Smith,96,I think,and we totally over ran the place,packed both away end tears and the weather was very hot.
Yup it was a good day out. If you’re top tier make sure you’re front two rows otherwise you can’t see the six yard box at the away end. Bottom tier is the way to go unusually

Very good result last night considering Burton only made 1 change from a winning side Saturday.
Great to have likes of Easty, Gorrin, Dan, Holland and McQuane back.
More first team experience for McNally and LCP

Some player ratings from someone who was there would be good.

Back
Top Bottom