Home Match Day Thread ### 11/1/2020 U18s - OUFC v Sw*nd*n T*wn ###

Sarge

God like member
11am kickoff, at the Training Ground young U's take on the old enemy

FREE admission

Ive seen the last 2 U18 games V Sw*nd8n youth ... both were just as intense as a first team clash

reckon the young U's will just shade it

Sarge, read the MDT instructions again. I've corrected both for you. :cool:

Sarge, read the MDT instructions again. I've corrected both for you. :cool:
cheers @Malc ....I'll have a re- read when Im back at the laptop - I still struggle when Im 'using' an old android smartphone

Good crowd ....u18s & u16s both playing their inbred counterparts ...u16s about to kick off up the young manor

Due to visiting family can only watch the first half of u18 & u16 games ....hope someone can update on here for 2nd half?

U18s got ball in the net from a corner...but dissallowed

Any updates @Junior1 or anyone else at the game(s)

Looks like no one can, Sarge. Please dump your family commitments and get back to the games as quickly as possible. Thanks!
Theyre rarely over from northern ireland, and theyre all going to the girst team game and ive got thier tickets so best i dont . Sorry

Finished 1-1. Conditions played a major role, another minus against playing at the TG.

Lopes with our goal. Fiesty game met down by weak ref. They should have been down to 10 in the first half and TG denied a clear pen

Spoke with Spasov, started running again last week after a niggle on his previous injury. Hopes to be involved Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom