National News 10 years inside if you break the rules....

Just bizarre.

Like the draconian nature of the punishment somehow makes up for the disastrously late implementation.

Better late than never I suppose.

And apparently as of the weekend the government had no contracts with any hotel chains to provide the approved rooms...
Though given the way they work they have probably given the wife of a Tory MP who has a B&B near Gatwick a £10million deal.

Just bizarre.

Like the draconian nature of the punishment somehow makes up for the disastrously late implementation.

Better late than never I suppose.
...but no penalties for the way, way , way late implementation of punishment

and also nothing in the way of punishment for politicians that tell lies

Who are these people still travelling anyway? We’ve supposed to be in a lockdown.
I think this has been implemented instead of forcing the airlines to shut down. This way the Government don’t have to compensate them.

Going live tomorrow and apparently no staff have been briefed on plans for checks/process, so currently it seems like it is relying on people volunteering to do it, making their own way through the airport and going to the hotel themselves. Sounds like a watertight plan.

Bit rich of the same people who told us Dominic Cummings loves his family more than the rest of us, because driving to the other end of the country during a lockdown was an act of heroism, and then sneering at anybody who had an issue with that, to tell anybody they face ten years inside for breaking the rules.

Just keep gaslighting the entire country so that it’s always someone else’s fault, lads. You’re doing a terrific job.

Bit rich of the same people who told us Dominic Cummings loves his family more than the rest of us, because driving to the other end of the country during a lockdown was an act of heroism, and then sneering at anybody who had an issue with that, to tell anybody they face ten years inside for breaking the rules.

Just keep gaslighting the entire country so that it’s always someone else’s fault, lads. You’re doing a terrific job.
"But Boris is doing his best!"

I saw someone say that's the kind of thing you say to a kid that's crap at football, not a prime minister that's overseen 100,000+ deaths

Back
Top Bottom