10 years ago today...

Odd to think that James Clarke is playing in the third tier of English football and Barnes and Fisher are in the top flights in England and Scotland respectively.

Matt Day is now at Wealdstone. If you thought he couldn’t get any bigger, check out his profile photo on their website!

Odd to think that James Clarke is playing in the third tier of English football and Barnes and Fisher are in the top flights in England and Scotland respectively.

Matt Day is now at Wealdstone. If you thought he couldn’t get any bigger, check out his profile photo on their website!

An inflatable Matty Day.

And to think a few on here at that time thought Pettifer was quality

Meanwhile Wigan were beating Blackburn Rovers 5-3 at home on their way to a 14th place finish in the Premier League.

Interestingly,50 years ago today we lost to Chelmsford 1-0 in an FA Cup 1st round second replay.
Back in the day,if a game went to a 2nd replay,it was played at a neutral ground.
According to Rage,the game was played at Wembley .
Now i immediately thought, ah must have been Wembley FC,but they have always played at a place called Vale Farm,whose record attendance is 2,654.
Again,according to Rage the crowd for Chelmsford V Oxford was 4,350.
So was our League cup final victory,actually our 2nd visit to the Twin Towers ?

I was at that game ten years ago and will never forget it. It was dreadful - an absolute low point.

Tonbridge Angels 2007/2008 is one of the reasons why I really don’t get why some of our supporter base are sticking the boot in on OUFC on and off field so much in 2017/2018.

Do you see why now?

Back
Top Bottom