10 years ago today...

Not long till the 10th anniversary of the coming of our Lord then, wonder what the club have planned to commemorate that momentous day?

And I remember talking to Nick Merry preseason of our chances and he replied “ we have a better team this season” ?

And I remember talking to Nick Merry preseason of our chances and he replied “ we have a better team this season” ?
And me Bazzer. I gave him my opinion on what we needed. He said dont worry we have top players lined up and the best manager in this league!!:cautious:

Not long till the 10th anniversary of the coming of our Lord then, wonder what the club have planned to commemorate that momentous day?

Lasagne will be on the menu at the 'Bird. Just don't take the last piece...

He will be managing an honest bunch of boys somewhere.

What was our team that day? Most of them must be retired by now.

He will be managing an honest bunch of boys somewhere.

What was our team that day? Most of them must be retired by now.

Billy Turley
James Clarke (Richard Groves)
Matt Day
Luke Foster
Chris Carruthers
Sam Deering
Adam Murray
Eddie Hutchinson
Lewis Haldane (Matt Taylor)
Yemi Odubade
James Constable

The fact that Wilder took that team and almost got them into the playoffs were it not for Faxgate is testament to how good he was, and how dog awful Patto was.

PS. Richard Groves? Apparently youth teamer under Patto, played three times for us...no idea!

Billy Turley
Matt Day
Luke Foster
Chris Carruthers
Sam Deering
Adam Murray
Eddie Hutchinson
Yemi Odubade
James Constable

The fact that Wilder took that team and almost got them into the playoffs were it not for Faxgate is testament to how good he was, and how dog awful Patto was.

PS. Richard Groves? Apparently youth teamer under Patto, played three times for us...no idea!
Not a terrible side.
As you suggested CW nearly got them into the play offs....

Which Matt Taylor was that?? James Clarke is now Bris Rovers full back, Sam Deering is at Billericay with Alfie, as they offered more than Swindon

0eea46232a7cfdcd459ee03d76a5dc46.jpg
Remember these ?

Billy Turley
Matt Day
Luke Foster
Chris Carruthers
Sam Deering
Adam Murray
Eddie Hutchinson
Yemi Odubade
James Constable

Even with the 4 point deduction we weren’t in the play off’s I thought, I maybe wrong.

Back
Top Bottom