Home Match Day Thread £10 Morecambe Tickets

It seems that the tickets are selling better than normal for a Morecambe kind of game?
The family section is sold out?
I don't have a season ticket at present, so buy tickets on a game by game basis. Each time I log on to buy a ticket in the East Stand, most of the seats are greyed out as if sold but when the game comes round it's not as busy as the website suggests. Not sure what's going on with that?

Ticket sales are very good.

We're about 1,100 above the sales for Plymouth at the same stage. Plymouth was just over 7,000 home fans on the day, so we are looking at a minimum of 8,000 home fans if sales do no more than sell at the same rate as Plymouth through the week. North Stand is up considerably and South Lower also up. East Stand and South Upper are about the same as Plymouth, so it tells us where, and to whom, the tickets are being sold.

I'd like to think that with a marketing push from the club we can get close to the total Plymouth attendance, but without needing 1,800 away fans to do it.

Who would have thought that reducing the price to an affordable, realistic level would cause that eh? :unsure: 🤷‍♀️

They read this forum. :)

Who would have thought that reducing the price to an affordable, realistic level would cause that eh? :unsure: 🤷‍♀️

Maybe they could do the same for Fleetwood (Tuesday 23rd November ) and see if that sells aswel and before anyone says yeah but the morcambe game is a Saturday and Fleetwood is a Tuesday I know

It is really not that simple.

Of course course halving prices can boost attendances, but you can't do that every game or the clubs revenues could go down substantially.
So 3 to 4 times a season may be a good idea ( the more it happens the more STs ate devalued)

The win on Saturday has also helped I would suspect

I heard the lads wanting a new ultra style group are going to give this game a go. If you're in the East Stand, help them out, join in with the singing, spare a thought if they're trying to huddle into a group near the top. The atmosphere as been down since the old group disbanded, I'd love for these to work out.

It is really not that simple.

Of course course halving prices can boost attendances, but you can't do that every game or the clubs revenues could go down substantially.
So 3 to 4 times a season may be a good idea ( the more it happens the more STs ate devalued)

The win on Saturday has also helped I would suspect

Ergo my idea of having the four "unappealing" midweek games as "Four for £40" or the like....................

Being in the top 6 is more likely to bring crowds in than price promotions. FOMO for EYs bullshit bingo.

Save the discounts for teams that aren’t really going to attract the wavering supporters. So likes of Morecambe. Fleetwood. Burton. Where there isn’t any rivalry and they aren’t likely to bring many fans.

Ergo my idea of having the four "unappealing" midweek games as "Four for £40" or the like....................

Being in the top 6 is more likely to bring crowds in than price promotions. FOMO for EYs bullshit bingo.

Save the discounts for teams that aren’t really going to attract the wavering supporters. So likes of Morecambe. Fleetwood. Burton. Where there isn’t any rivalry and they aren’t likely to bring many fans.

Same page. :)

Back
Top Bottom