Home Match Day Thread +++ 10/08/2019 L1: OUFC v Peterborough FC +++

40+ mph winds blowing through where a 4th stand should be suggests farcical conditions in which to try and play entertaining football. Neither goalkeeper will reach the halfway line with their goal kicks from the East Stand end.

1-1
Fosu, Toney.

right, I tried logging into my ifollow account last Saturday to watch the game live (I’m overseas), and it didn’t work. Anybody know why?

For me it only works on google chrome and ,yes, you need a separate account. Its cheap to watch though.

Heard Rob Dickie’s partner gave birth today. Firstly congratulations. Secondly will he miss the game tomrorow?

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Moore Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin
Henry Woodburn Fosu
Mackie

SUBS: Mous, Hall, Sykes, Long, Hanson, Forde, Stevens

Another tough game so early in the season, Peterborough will be looking to make up for their poor start last weekend, so will be well up for this, but first home game of the season, crowd can play a big part, and think we'll be too strong for them.

3-1 (brannagan, woodburn2)

COYY

Congrats dickies family hope all is well and hopefully he scores the winner tomorrow to cap an amazing couple of days for the young man think we will
Win 4-2

Just seen Dickie has just become a father on Wednesday which means he may not of trained yesterday and possibly today.

Could be possible that he may have been given weekend off and we see Moore and Mous at the back.

Back
Top Bottom