Away Match Day Thread 10-04-2021 L1 Crewe Alexandra v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
REF WATCH :

London based Paul Howard is the man in the middle for today’s match at the Alexandra Stadium.
This is Howard’s first season on the National List but not his first U’s encounter.

He was in charge as United won 2-1 at Wigan last November.

This season he has officiated 25 games issuing 70 yellow cards and three reds.

Efc6eGqXsAEhw8W

PLAYED FOR CREWE & The U’s:

Includes Steve Davis, Jordan Bowery, Anthony Tonkin, Chey Dunkley, Steve Anthrobus,
Billy Whitehurst, Michael Raynes and Harry Worley.

EuwdklwXYAMfwb6

LAST encounter in Crewe - September 3rd 2011

Crewe 3-1 Oxford U

U’s: Clarke - Whing Duberry Wright Davis - Potter McLaren A.Hall Heslop - Smalley Guy
Subs: Pittman Batt & Payne

Att: 3,680

I’d play:

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Brannigan
LCP Hanson
Forde Agyei Barker​

There are no really good options for centre midfield or right wing, but there we are.

Surely Dan Agyei has to start up front, but I’ve been thinking that for a few games now and it hasn’t happened so maybe I’m wrong

Last edited:
Must win if we’re to get promotion, need to put out our strongest team and really go for it....oops must stop cutting and pasting 😳 end of season bore draw pressures of apparently😳.

their last 6 games have been LWLWLW, so on that basis they should lose.
but who knows.
i’m going for 0-2 - Grayson, Winnall.

0-3 winnall will score a hat trick and injure himself celebrating KR will sit quietly in the stands leaving mous and short to do the shouting a dog runs on the pitch and shits on artell shoe oh and the team
Coach will blow up on the way back in memory of the jolly boys outing other than that a pretty boring game

Need to win to stop the rot
However I think the reality is the squad know the game is up and they would rather be on the beach.
So a great opportunity for the youngsters but KR won’t do that
Might get a draw but can see a 2 0 defeat

Anything is possible but tbh not hoping for a lot but I fo hope I'm proved wrong COYY

got a feeling itll be a 1-2 away win.... late winner from Agyei

accepting losing is unacceptable no wonder we are having such bad results. However on Monday Robinson 'revealed' we can still achieve the points target, well there's a surprise, no wonder he is our chosen leader !!

I wont be watching today. After the last two wasted days of putting off more exciting stuff to watch Robbos Bottlers put on abysmal showings, i will be taking my daughter to the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom