Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Crewe Alexandra

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly hasnt played lately so can’t be blamed. Id expect people to be calling for him to return.
Do you mean return on loan next season? not sure what they've been watching if so. 1 good game this season that I can remember, I take the point he was playing out of position start of the season, but absolutely no excuses now .

Do you mean return on loan next season? not sure what they've been watching if so. 1 good game this season that I can remember, I take the point he was playing out of position start of the season, but absolutely no excuses now .
I don’t really rate him either but when someone has been out of the team there are generally calls for him to come back and solve our problems

Where’s the Kelly hate come from? Sure he’s had a few off games where he hasn’t contributed too much but to be honest that could be said for pretty much anyone at the moment and Kelly hasn’t played for a while. There are many players more worthy of the venom that appears on here.

• React
Reactions: m
Where’s the Kelly hate come from? Sure he’s had a few off games where he hasn’t contributed too much but to be honest that could be said for pretty much anyone at the moment and Kelly hasn’t played for a while. There are many players more worthy of the venom that appears on here.
No hate at all, he's just not good enough imo. I don't really understand what he offers us not even particularly good on the ball.

No, it's OK. Dan can do the roof as long as he's at the ground by quarter to five and I make sure he remembers to bring his shinpads.
Now look, all this car washing malarkey's all fine and dandy but, I've had a pointy hat and a fishing rod left by my pond for more than long enough. Alfie made some excuse about going to the "City" (He'll never be a success as a banker) and Riccardinho frightened the fish away completely (I think they were put off by the language)

Dan Agyei is excellent at cleaning the interior rear-view mirror but less effective on the wing-mirrors.
Unfortunately he’s back on them at the moment. Sam Winnall has decided he wants to do the interior but is secretly just sitting in the driver’s seat eating crisps.

Now look, all this car washing malarkey's all fine and dandy but, I've had a pointy hat and a fishing rod left by my pond for more than long enough. Alfie made some excuse about going to the "City" (He'll never be a success as a banker) and Riccardinho frightened the fish away completely (I think they were put off by the language)
Dat is well sizeist yeah?

KR will be watching from the stands tomorrow- (one match touchline ban)- even though its not Kettle officiating! ...

KR will be watching from the stands tomorrow- (one match touchline ban)- even though its not Kettle officiating! ...

What's the point...haven't the FA heard KR shout before? In an empty stadium as well! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom