Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Crewe Alexandra

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance of us winning if we play like we did on Monday. Crewe have a lot of talented players, and can see them doing the double on us. Sorry to be negative but I can’t find anything positive at the moment.

Let’s hope the takeover happens, Christ we need something to cheer us all up.

Not a game I am confident about. I don't think KR will throw in many changes until the season is over mathematically. So same old same old. Usual suspects on the bench. Dull, dull, dull

Not a game I am confident about. I don't think KR will throw in many changes until the season is over mathematically. So same old same old. Usual suspects on the bench. Dull, dull, dull
Erm it might be disappointing and sometimes crap but I don’t think this season has been dull! And we basically put all our fit players on the bench

Hall, Kelly and Winnall will play. Robinson will get out-thought by that idiot in charge of Crewe. We will lose 2-0. Scotchers will claim that we can still get into the playoffs if we win the rest of our games and PortsmouthHullPeterboroughSunderlandLincolnBlackpoolCharltonIpswichGillinghamDoncasterAccrington lose all theirs. And that anyone who claims otherwise is being negative.

Scotchers will claim that we can still get into the playoffs if we win the rest of our games and PortsmouthHullPeterboroughSunderlandLincolnBlackpoolCharltonIpswichGillinghamDoncasterAccrington lose all theirs.

That's silly, they couldn't all lose as they play each other! But a few draws from the others and this could be our year!!!

Hall, Kelly and Winnall will play. Robinson will get out-thought by that idiot in charge of Crewe. We will lose 2-0. Scotchers will claim that we can still get into the playoffs if we win the rest of our games and PortsmouthHullPeterboroughSunderlandLincolnBlackpoolCharltonIpswichGillinghamDoncasterAccrington lose all theirs. And that anyone who claims otherwise is being negative.
Don't know why you're getting all worried about Hall, he hasn't played for ages and can't be blamed for our recent poor form. And he was OK against Cambridge as I recall.

Dan Agyei will start as a striker, put in a poor, but pretty much the exact same level of performance as both Winnall and Taylor have been doing for weeks and weeks now and people on here will say ‘See! That’s why he doesn’t start! He’s just too inconsistent!’

If our amazing /disastrous streaks continue I hope our next winning run coincides with the start of next season. It would be painful to miss out of the play offs by a point or so then start next season really s**t.

Please not

I never want us to lose, but equally a bloody win would yet again just reignite the false hope and optimism that we might get something out of this season...
You can bet they’ll do that to us.
A draw please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom