Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Crewe Alexandra

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible team managed by a horrible tw*t of a manager.
We've effectively blown it but need to keep pushing in the unlikely event of us winning all our remaining games.
So it'll be a "strong Oxford team" with no youth and Winnall pushing for a start.
I think nailed on 0-0, but let's hope for a shackles off battering of them.
Winnall pushing for a start! What has he done in his last 5-10 appearances to deserve a start?

Horrible team managed by a horrible tw*t of a manager.
We've effectively blown it but need to keep pushing in the unlikely event of us winning all our remaining games.
So it'll be a "strong Oxford team" with no youth and Winnall pushing for a start.
I think nailed on 0-0, but let's hope for a shackles off battering of them.
A shackles off battering..... now that sounds good

Let's try a different approach! We'll get hammered! No one is playing for Robinson or taking his direction and all line up at right back with the exception of Sam Long who plays the lone striker role scoring 3 in an otherwise embarrassing 9-3 defeat! @amershamdave dog runs on and shits in the dug out before bitting Robinson on the a**e. Grayson makes a final appearance by streaking on the pitch with True Fan written across his a**e cheeks!
Thats the most accurate prediction you have made all season Scottchers LOL 😁

Bit of a strange feeling for this one, feels like seasons over ,I know its not mathematically and a good win and performance would do wonders. I may not watch this one on ifollow as the last 2 games have left me frustrated not just on the pitch antics but the shocking coverage. I would hope Robbo plays the players that have a future with us next season and leave the others on the bench or at home.

I can see us going on a run now, battering every team we play just to fall short of the playoffs by 1 point just to really rub in how bad the losses to Northampton and Accrington were. 3-0, Taylor, Barker, Agyei.

Sorry nothing other than a defeat can’t see where we could improve on the last two games.
I know pessimistic ( nothing unusual you might add) but optimism not at the moment

Christ.

1-1. We’ll then win five of the last six, finish on 72 points to leave us around 8th place, and everyone will say what an incredible season it was and how X seasons out of Y that would’ve been enough to get in the playoffs. A statue of Karl Robinson scrubbing the North Stand toilets while a mystery figure eavesdrops will be commissioned, with the words “He came; he cleaned; he cared” engraved on the base.

May have been mentioned elsewhere and I missed it: did anyone/everyone get a free pass for this game after the Lincoln debacle?

Bit of a strange feeling for this one, feels like seasons over ,I know its not mathematically and a good win and performance would do wonders. I may not watch this one on ifollow as the last 2 games have left me frustrated not just on the pitch antics but the shocking coverage. I would hope Robbo plays the players that have a future with us next season and leave the others on the bench or at home.
Same here. If the team features any of Winnall, Grayson, Hall or Kelly I think I'll give it a miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom