Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Crewew have won 3 and lost 3 of their last 6 games. We have won 2 and lost 4. It's not going to be easy.

Do you have the technology to see which posters have correctly predicted the most results through the season? That would make it a fun competition.

Oh no not another complete let down followed by Robinson's meaningless words. Can't we end the season now?

Can only see a Crewe victory I’m afraid our players are on the beach but because they can’t go abroad at the moment there in Skegness 😁

Draw, I think. Two teams in mid table with a similar record with not not much to play for (no, really there isn't).

Let's try a different approach! We'll get hammered! No one is playing for Robinson or taking his direction and all line up at right back with the exception of Sam Long who plays the lone striker role scoring 3 in an otherwise embarrassing 9-3 defeat! @amershamdave dog runs on and shits in the dug out before bitting Robinson on the a**e. Grayson makes a final appearance by streaking on the pitch with True Fan written across his a**e cheeks!

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
LCP Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Aygei Barker

Subs. Eastwood, McNally, Elechi, Forde, Shodipo, Lee, Winnall

No need to have Grayson, Sykes, Kelly, Hall, Hanson in the squad.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
LCP Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Aygei Barker

Subs. Eastwood, McNally, Elechi, Forde, Shodipo, Lee, Winnall

No need to have Grayson, Sykes, Kelly, Hall, Hanson in the squad.
Taylor?

We owe these twats after their shameful antics earlier in the season.
We all said that earlier in the season when we did finally play them problem was we didn’t turn up

Horrible team managed by a horrible tw*t of a manager.
We've effectively blown it but need to keep pushing in the unlikely event of us winning all our remaining games.
So it'll be a "strong Oxford team" with no youth and Winnall pushing for a start.
I think nailed on 0-0, but let's hope for a shackles off battering of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom