Home Match Day Thread +++ 10/04/2018 OUFC v Fleetwood Town Match Day Thread +++

On the plus side, imagine if it all goes down to Blackburn :ROFLMAO:

Utter pandemonium in the away end if we pull it off.

This is what football is all about. Kind of enjoying this ride, in a really horrible way.

(The win will come vs Rochdale)
And Mousinho scores the winner. IMAGINE.

On the plus side, imagine if it all goes down to Blackburn :ROFLMAO:

Utter pandemonium in the away end if we pull it off.

This is what football is all about. Kind of enjoying this ride, in a really horrible way.

(The win will come vs Rochdale)
Love your positivity...

Obika is afraid to put his body on the line. Needs to.man up especially with his build. Ricardinho whips a perfectly good ball that was right in front of him and he stands there because he doesn't want to challenge the keeper.

We need/needed to win one of these three home games. Not sure the late goal changes things that much really. Saturday is do or die.
Win we stay up, lose and I’m afraid it’s curtains.
I have no issue with anyone's effort today just the lack of quality whether its Lego shootin obekas balance and shooting issues wes finishing or kanes crossing. If you dont have quality you dont deserve to win.
These two posts have calmed me down and given me perspective so cheers to you both. Yep the late goal doesn’t really change much, we still need a win. We just have to try and find some composure and quality in front of goal.

Aren't assistant referees supposed to assist? Fat blind pew hadnt got a clue. All 4 first team strikers featured tonight not one of them was capable of scoring despite all the pressure and possesion we had. Young noel-williams knows where the goal is give him a go Saturday as the 4 senior so called strikers on current form couldn't strike a swan vesta never mind a goal!..... gotta say ,albeit against run of play, and heart breaking especially after how the team had played, macalenys 30 yard screamer showed our 4 incapables how to shoot and score. ...feel robbed though!

We got Dick Turpined tonight, we had the chances to win the game. We just lack a striker with that killer instinct.

Thunderous strike from McAleny, and to his credit never celebrated.

A massive kick between the legs that. But we have to keep working and supporting because that's all we can do. The midfield had such a good game, but in front of the goal, something goes wrong.

Whoever Luke who texted into Rad Ox is, he had it spot on. We go again on Saturday. COYY

Back
Top Bottom