Home Match Day Thread +++ 10/04/2018 OUFC v Fleetwood Town Match Day Thread +++

Robinson’s lineup, formation and subs were f*****g pathetic

As our most of our players, mass f*****g clearout whatever league we’re in next year

5 games to get at least 3 points. Can see a maximum of 4 points from it, probably only 2 though. Need to ride the storm of Wigan and Southend out and just try our best to get the points from Donny and Rochdale.

Deflated. For all the good play, the only thing that matters is the number of times you stick that round thing in the net. We know what he could do given any amount of space. Little bastard. Definitely didn’t deserve to lose.

5 points from the drop still, with one less game. I think we’ll still just stay up.

Thought the fans were good.

I presume the people saying how bad we are didn't see the game. We did not deserve to lose and the effort from everyone was first class.
I was there and we didn't threaten how many shots on target that weren't straight at the keeper? The best saves came from Eastwood apart from 1 wes shot.

Walsall Oldham tomorrow. Both below us. On the face of it good because it means at least one of them drops points, but the flip side of that is that at least one is guaranteed points. Anything other than an Oldham win drops us a place to 18th, below Walsall, and even then that puts Oldham level on points with us with a game in hand.

Back
Top Bottom