Home Match Day Thread +++ 10/04/2018 OUFC v Fleetwood Town Match Day Thread +++

Bloody hell, somebodies having a bad day. If it bothers you that much then don't read the thread. Stop being a moaning idiot if you don't like it then don't read...
I think the word "idiot" is rather strong, however I get your drift. Truce?

I know I shouldn't. But am more than half hoping that Gino isn't fit
I hope that he is fit. He has proved an awful lot more than Buckley Ricketts who may be the alternative!!
GVK will be on the bench I assume. He has pace and has scored 5 this season. I get his limitations, but if we are looking to bring somebody on with the game stretched, I am not sure we have much better?

It's gonna be messy isn't it? :) Attractive Mappy football we may not see! We need pace so throw wee NAPA in. He will give more than Gino. Scoring a goal or two would do wonders for his confidence. Pack the midfield and get some crosses into space for him to run on to and attack goal. Glad to get out of this one with just cuts and bruises. Grind out a draw.

Has GVK played under Robinson yet? Hopefully sees it as his last chance to impress

Let's go for the following. Robinson rates Mowatt for sure so he'll start. Can't imagine Henry will make it. If Ruffs had a tight muscle then he won't start. Agon to start because he is about the only slightly fit cleared we have. One of the other two to partner him.
Have a feeling they'll get Curtis on the bench to get him back involved.
Can't see IBR playing again now.

Eastwood
Kane Mousinho Dickie Riccy
Ledson
Brannagan Mowatt
Rothwell
Thomas/Obika Mehmeti

Shearer, Nelson, ASB, Ruffels, Napa, GvK, Thomas/Obika

If most on here are so good at predicting, then put some money on...and prove it. Seriously pissed off with these inane comments.

Can I advise against reading the Match Day Thread pre KO then?

Really not sure what else you might have expected here.

I can see home hammering. OUFC havnt beaten Fleetwood in 7 attempts and have had an excellent run of form, new loan signings. I can see Conor McA on the score sheet, giving those idiots on Radio Ox, esp Nathan Cooper kittens. "How can a small club like this beat us? etc..." AKA last seasons home defeat!

I more than happy to be proved wrong!!!!

I predict that if they score, there will not be a crescendo of noise from the away section.

I can see home hammering. OUFC havnt beaten Fleetwood in 7 attempts and have had an excellent run of form, new loan signings. I can see Conor McA on the score sheet, giving those idiots on Radio Ox, esp Nathan Cooper kittens. "How can a small club like this beat us? etc..." AKA last seasons home defeat!

"those idiots on Radio Ox".

Love RadOx coverage.

Sad faces seen again leaving the stadium accompanied by shaking of heads and cries of why, how they are shi* how could we lose 4-1 to them as they then get on their bus back to Fleetwood :)

Like the great wise man Denzel says: Goals win matches!! Or something like that...

FB786FDE-8881-4CB3-80BB-F67454B01A96.jpeg

"those idiots on Radio Ox".

Love RadOx coverage.

Me too! Have you heard some of the dross you get elsewhere? They’re passionate and knowledgeable.

I predict a draw in the next two home games which wouldn’t be the end of the world.

In a strange way I’m enjoying the tension of it all rather than us just drifting in mid table but maybe that’s just because I’m confident we will stay up.

I predict a draw in the next two home games which wouldn’t be the end of the world.

In a strange way I’m enjoying the tension of it all rather than us just drifting in mid table but maybe that’s just because I’m confident we will stay up.
I get that. What an anticlimax this season will be if we get that big win tonight that sees us virtually safe with the best part of a month to go until the end of the season. It’s a bit like the hollow feeling of not having to go on oddschecker every half an hour to see who the next Manager is going to be! ?

Back
Top Bottom