Away Match Day Thread +++ 1/1/2019 Plymouth Argyle v OUFC match day thread+++

I don’t see ASB scoring against us like other ex’s seem to.
Going for Brown as a sub to score late on. Then discover he’s being recalled by West Ham after game.

Stand up and be counted, get at them a win is a must 2-0 to the Manor Men.

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen. I think that we are going to get our first away win of the season today. Plymouth are struggling, especially in defence and I think we can use their frailty there. The might Yellows will win 3--1.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Dammit, blast n b****r it. Was en route to plymuff from Penzance on a30, pulled into services for fuel n comfort break...attempting to exit services front passenger side wheel encountered the grandmother of all potholes.. result= brakes not working as they should!!!.. ..awaiting assistance from rac. . Fingers crossed it's fixable at the roadside.. if not it'll be another wait for recovery back to Oxford & I'll miss today's game at theatre of greens......have a suspicion the brake caliper has been 'injured '....rac due in about 40 mins.:(:cautious:o_O.....not the ideal start to 2019. .hoping the U's get a better start to 2019 (whether I get to the game or not!)

1-0 defeat from a set piece.
Robbo spontaneously combusts on RadOx.
In the week, Browne announced as going back. Nelson announced as leaving.
In the distance...sirens.

Dammit, blast n b****r it. Was en route to plymuff from Penzance on a30, pulled into services for fuel n comfort break...attempting to exit services front passenger side wheel encountered the grandmother of all potholes.. result= brakes not working as they should!!!.. ..awaiting assistance from rac. . Fingers crossed it's fixable at the roadside.. if not it'll be another wait for recovery back to Oxford & I'll miss today's game at theatre of greens......have a suspicion the brake caliper has been 'injured '....rac due in about 40 mins.:(:cautious:o_O.....not the ideal start to 2019. .hoping the U's get a better start to 2019 (whether I get to the game or not!)

I feel for you mate, really hope you make the match. ?

Got 10 miles out the door on the way to Bradford once before the radiator expired...know the feeling.
Hope it works out!

Let me guess Sarge, is it the clubs fault for not being open and transparent with their communication about the pothole being there? ;)

Hope you make the game!

I think it will be 2-0 to the yellows but I'll take a draw.

Just out of interest, do people feel like me that if Robinson loses today, Tiger should act and get him out before the transfer window investments?

Just out of interest, do people feel like me that if Robinson loses today, Tiger should act and get him out before the transfer window investments?

With how long we take to appoint a manager the transfer window would be over by the time the new man comes in.

Good luck Sarge, hope the damage is repairable on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom