Home Match Day Thread +++ 09/09/2018 OUFC v Coventry City match day thread +++

makv

Ain’t done one of these for a while. Feeling very good about this game…

Off the pitch: Tiger gives out Singha to everyone in the dressing room and I win the free ST trip to Thailand https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/september/thai-airways/

On the pitch: 3-1 to the Yellows. Norman at both ends (it has to happen at least once this season), Henry, Baptiste.

Everyone else we want to lose, does so, and hey ho - we’re almost in the playoffs.

Elsewhere, every single Man Shitty player gets sent off tomorrow and they have to play their 3rd team in the Cup game.

Last edited:
Ain’t done one of these for a while. Feeling very good about this game…

Off the pitch: Tiger gives out Singha to everyone in the dressing room and I win the free ST trip to Thailand https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/september/thai-airways/

On the pitch: 3-1 to the Yellows. Norman at both ends (it has to happen at least once this season), Henry, Baptiste.

Everyone else we want to lose, does so, and hey ho - we’re almost in the playoffs.

Elsewhere, every single Man Shitty player gets sent off tomorrow and they have to play their 3rd team in the Cup game.
Agree with most of this other than last paragraph due to the fact man city are in international break so no sending off unfortunately.

Agree with most of this other than last paragraph due to the fact man city are in international break so no sending off unfortunately.

B*****s [emoji35]

Last edited:
Just watched the video of John Mousinho’s interview on ifollow. It struck me what an intelligent, articulate bloke he sounds. A good professional. I think we’re lucky to have him in the dressing room with all the young lads we currently have in the squad.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Shame it’s not Trevor kettle, then everyone could see how bad he is and he could be dropped from the refs list.
Also, if there’s another stupid red card decision, it gets rescinded because it’s on sky.

Whatever happens young players will get chances under KR. Most of his interviews show the passionate has for bringing through the younger players.
This gives us can advantage in trying to get players like Browne in from West Ham.
It also sounds as if the training ground is already having a really positive effect.

Just watched the video of John Mousinho’s interview on ifollow. It struck me what an intelligent, articulate bloke he sounds. A good professional. I think we’re lucky to have him in the dressing room with all the young lads we currently have in the squad.

I remember thinking that after his first interview when we signed him. We clearly didn’t get the best of him last season, for whatever reason - but we seem to be now.

Mitchell
Norman Nelson Mous Ruffels
Baptiste Brannagan
Browne Henry Holmes
Mackie

Will be harsh on whomever we drop out of Browne/Holmes/Whyte, think Whyte should start RW when available because of his connection with Norman, then I don't mind who on the other wing. I'd give Mackie another go up top.

2-0, Henry + Mackie. COYY

Last edited:
So here we go again Coventry tomorrow. Predicted 1:1 last week so maybe I’m on a roll. 3:1 to the mighty yellows. ( even talk sports advert to the game referred to us as Mighty Oxford United ). I really hope though it’s not a repeat of Wimbledon last season. COYY

Surely we’re due a good performance - and more importantly some good fortune! - in front of the tv cameras..? 3:0 to us with goals from Henry, Brannagan and Smith.

Is Whyte available tomorrow? I thought he was with the NI squad..

Back
Top Bottom