09/08/2022 - Carabao Cup: OUFC v Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a loss and no goals scored. Not too upset about that as this match is more about game time for the squad than cup results. Given the lateness of the squad recruitment I I don't expect a great start to the season. Just hope we managed to keep in touch with the top teams and don't get so far adrift the season will be dead The real interest to me is how the youngsters and the new players get on.

Murphy not even being on the bench is weird? Thought he looked like he needed another run. Hopefully he's not hurt himself.
He pulled up and was holding his left hamstring before he went off on Saturday. Hopefully just tightness / really bad cramp rather than anything more. This is the risk with players who haven’t played in ages and haven’t had a proper pre-season - they’re constantly tired and fatigued while playing catch up and that means you’re on eggshells.

Late to the party but what an absolute shambles it is not to have these games on iFollow. Well done EFL.

Sure the contract you signed to have exclusive rights of Man City reserves playing Bournemouth reserves in the quarter final were well worth it.

Lots of new faces to see but EFL don't even know what a brewery is. Jeez, they really are a useless organisation.

Organisation? That's not the right word. Help me find the right word.
You'll need to start a poll for that I think! There's no x-rated section on the forum though.

Look in the direction of a jack foul ....the other way nothing

This ref is a t**t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom