Status
Not open for further replies.
One or more of:
Smyth at centre back,
Seddon in midfield/wing
Jones or Murphy in CM
Stevens in CM
Mous as DM

It says "Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off". The bastards deliberately try to mislead us into thinking "access" means video.

The IFollow preview page says: "The Carabao Cup is not available to stream in the UK but you can hear the whole game in iFollow in the UK and see it overseas, with interviews with all the key men after the game".

Then on the "iFollow explained" page it says: "Please note, Carabao Cup matches are not eligible for streaming internationally."

WTF?
Can anyone explain this please?

The IFollow preview page says: "The Carabao Cup is not available to stream in the UK but you can hear the whole game in iFollow in the UK and see it overseas, with interviews with all the key men after the game".

Then on the "iFollow explained" page it says: "Please note, Carabao Cup matches are not eligible for streaming internationally."

WTF?
One of life's little mysteries. We wil find out tonight.

All I know is that the EFL couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery.

WTF?
But then look at the "click here" for a guide....

Odd that it precludes international viewing though.

Yeah, it doesn't make a ton of sense.

Here in the US, ESPN have the rights to the Carabao Cup and stream a couple of games via their online ESPN+ platform.

But today they're showing only Bradford vs. Hull & Charlton vs. QPR.
As far as I can tell, there's absolute noone broadcasting or streaming our game, so I don't see any reason why they couldn't put it on iFollow.......other than presumably they signed a contract with ESPN that says they wouldn't.

Yeah, it doesn't make a ton of sense.

Here in the US, ESPN have the rights to the Carabao Cup and stream a couple of games via their online ESPN+ platform.

But today they're showing only Bradford vs. Hull & Charlton vs. QPR.
As far as I can tell, there's absolute noone broadcasting or streaming our game, so I don't see any reason why they couldn't put it on iFollow.......other than presumably they signed a contract with ESPN that says they wouldn't.

Another one for @OUSP Secretary to ask about. Surprised there’s not more backlash widespread across the EFL clubs about this.

Would love to watch tonight’s game for £10 as can’t justify the 2 hour drive + tickets etc. That’s a £100 night out for a league cup first round game.

But then look at the "click here" for a guide....
I connected to a VPN and logged into my Dutch account ☺️☺️. Ifollow chat said they're not streaming the game tonight in Holland. She seemed to know what she was on about so I guess it'll be the radio for me.

My dodgy stream only has Bradford v Hull and Charlton v QPR .......
I think that's the only two live streams sky are showing. I don't think there's any chance of seeing the game online tonight. Might be wrong though

Last season I had a long, futile attempt to find a stream for the Carabao Cup games to no avail. This season will be the same, so I'm going to relax and stick on RadOx instead.

3-2 win. We'll go 1 down, but then equalise before the break. 2 goals in the opening 15 minutes of the second half from star man Kemar Roofe Tyler Goodrham will put us 3-1 up, but Swansea will pull one back fairly quickly after to set up a nervy last 25 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom